Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Espi

A poll

http://zaxis.stomped.com/

It seems Doom 3 is in second place, and HL2 1st. I doubt HL2 will be something groundbreaking.

the-widow-maker said:

Yeah whatever. And Elyuca- how can I nailbomb your house if you are too pussy to give me your address?

Follow his IP address and hack your way into is ISP's database.

Lord FlatHead said:

Well, Barbie Fashion Designer 2 got six percent so I don't think we can really trust the validity of this poll :)

Wow... I can't wait to play that game. A first Person Shooter named "Barbie Fashion Designer". The horror !!!

the-widow-maker said:

Yeah whatever. And Elyuca- how can I nailbomb your house if you are too pussy to give me your address?

I hear mailbombs are more effective.

deadnail said:

Follow his IP address and hack your way into is ISP's database.

Heh... Deadnail, man... just noticed your signature. Gotta love Fight Club.

Oh. And, for the record, I have no actual redeeming thing to add to this wonderful conversation...

Why not?!

How about this?

"Hey deadnail, you could've told him to buy two lengths of pvc piping that fit inside each other with half an inch space room, the smallest pipe should still be at least an inch and a half wide. Don't forget the end-caps to them as well. Now then, fill the middle pipe with shotgun powder or any other explosive you can get and cap it off. Cap one end of the larger pipe and place the smaller one inside. Now fill the larger pipe about 1/5 of the way with broken glass (or roofing nails). Fill it up the rest of the way with gasoline, styrofoam, and motor oil. Cap it and mix well. Rig up any kind of incindiary detonator you wish and no matter how you slice it you've got one hell of a bomb there."

C'mon man, you can find bullshit like that with ANY search engine! Don't be so damn lazy.

deadnail said:

Why not?!

How about this?

"Hey deadnail, you could've told him to buy two lengths of pvc piping that fit inside each other with half an inch space room, the smallest pipe should still be at least an inch and a half wide. Don't forget the end-caps to them as well. Now then, fill the middle pipe with shotgun powder or any other explosive you can get and cap it off. Cap one end of the larger pipe and place the smaller one inside. Now fill the larger pipe about 1/5 of the way with broken glass (or roofing nails). Fill it up the rest of the way with gasoline, styrofoam, and motor oil. Cap it and mix well. Rig up any kind of incindiary detonator you wish and no matter how you slice it you've got one hell of a bomb there."

C'mon man, you can find bullshit like that with ANY search engine! Don't be so damn lazy.

True, true... I'll try not to be so damn lazy next time. I just usually don't try to find instructions on building explosives in my spare time. Although, that one would be fun to try...

"Yep... with enough soap, we could blow up just about anything."

Damn, I love that movie.