Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest dexter

an apologie

Guest dexter

ok just like to say sorry for pissing everyone of didnt mean to irritate you, i just felt pissed of myself.
in my defence i am doing english lit @ oxford but im a lasy bitch who cant be fucked to bother writing everything out nice and properly o.k

Even if your lazy it doesn't mean that your words have to be spelt incorrectly (lasy, apologie). Sorry, still don't believe you.

You missed some. I can understand the no capitalizations and lack of punctuation, but the spelling for an English lit student?

"ok just like to say sorry for pissing everyone of [sp] didnt mean to irritate you, i just felt pissed of [sp] myself.
in my defence [sp/british] i am doing english lit @ oxford but im a lasy [sp] bitch who cant be fucked to bother writing everything out nice and properly [ly? grammar error] o.k"

I put up with Jeremy so I can live with spelling errors, but the grammar errors are what really get on my nerves. This, of course, coming from someone who can't write a single sentence without a comma in it. :P

If nothing else, though, how many people actually apologize for something like this? Few, if any. That has to count for something. Damned if I know what, but it's something nonetheless.

Yes, but I would guess making your life study English Literature would usually lead to better grammar than that...

I don't care about your writing-skills. You're a woman right? So how do you look like? If I'm correct you're the first woman on this forum. So I think every man here would like to know who whe're talkin' to... :)

I dont really know whats going on between this Dexter person and what seems to be the old school posters in this forum, but I do think you need to take your angry attitude elsewhere, or start posting on the subject of this forum, Doom 3. Its alright when people are talking about the classic dooms also but it pisses me off when people come here and spam all the frustration and problems they are having with life in this forum, I see it all to often. Coming into our forums and starting arguements over racism and hate is not what the doomworld creators put it up for. Go find another forum specifically made for that kind of posts or just an Off-Topic forum.

Disorder said:

I don't care about your writing-skills. You're a woman right? So how do you look like? If I'm correct you're the first woman on this forum. So I think every man here would like to know who whe're talkin' to... :)

SHOW YOUR TITS!! SHOW YOUR TITS!!!!!!!!

j/k j/k j/k j/k j/k

Why don't you have some of my coffee, it will make you feel
.... BETTER... YEESSS.

:)

Malum Archon said:

I dont really know whats going on between this Dexter person and what seems to be the old school posters in this forum, but I do think you need to take your angry attitude elsewhere, or start posting on the subject of this forum, Doom 3. Its alright when people are talking about the classic dooms also but it pisses me off when people come here and spam all the frustration and problems they are having with life in this forum, I see it all to often. Coming into our forums and starting arguements over racism and hate is not what the doomworld creators put it up for. Go find another forum specifically made for that kind of posts or just an Off-Topic forum.

i agree

MACVILEWHORE said:

SHOW YOUR TITS!! SHOW YOUR TITS!!!!!!!!

j/k j/k j/k j/k j/k

Why don't you have some of my coffee, it will make you feel
.... BETTER... YEESSS.

:)

your coffie rules, macvilewhore!

Your apology seems valid. And if you mean this, then the Doom community will welcome you with open arms. And if you're so angry, why not play Doom itself? I find this an excellent means of release.

Or just talk to someone. I'm sure that there's going to be somebody who'll listen.

You're a liar, there is no way on this earth you managed to get into Oxford (which Oxbridge college BTW?) Oxbridge students do not say "I am at Oxford) they say "I am at xxx college Oxford)
Are you at Balliol? Corpus Christie? Christ Church? Magdalen? St. Annes? Wycliffe? You get my drift :)

Jayextee said:

And if you're so angry, why not play Doom itself? I find this an excellent means of release.

yeah!

MACVILEWHORE said:

Thanks man!

/me pours a cup for maonth.

NOW HOW DO YOU FEEL BUDDY!! HEHEHEHEHE!!!!

I FEEL GREAT NOW. MAN, THIS MAKES YOU WANT TO SHOOUUUUUUT!

Guest Dream Destroyer

I thought I told you were my bitch? Get back in the kitchen where you belong. English lit? in recipes maybe.

Ya know, your little tyrades were humorous the first couple of times but now you just sound infantile.

Man, it's like a 50/50 in here, you either can't take a joke or drag one out far too long.

Guest fraggle`
fodders said:

You're a liar, there is no way on this earth you managed to get into Oxford (which Oxbridge college BTW?) Oxbridge students do not say "I am at Oxford) they say "I am at xxx college Oxford)
Are you at Balliol? Corpus Christie? Christ Church? Magdalen? St. Annes? Wycliffe? You get my drift :)

there is an ex-polytechnic in oxford as well i believe, heheh

Guest elyuca

I hope you take my dick going up you as "apology accepted"

J/K

Guest anonymous
elyuca said:

I hope you take my dick going up you as "apology accepted"J/K

That's an offence surely? "receiving swollen goods" or, on your part, "assault with a friendly weapon"? :)