Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest s999cop

Ive made some great D3 weapon drawings,but...

Guest s999cop

I know Im not so good at thinking up the new-weapons idea, but I did make some great-looking drawings to replace some other Q3 similar weapons, but how exactly can I upload some pics in here, in the forum, just like last time how Reborn posted it, anyone can tell?
Unfortunatly, I just drew them on a piece of paper, need some computer generating instead of scanning them out, got any methods to lead the way of computer-generating them?

Get yourself a pencil for your PC or get a 3D modelling software package.

Scan your pics, get yourself some space on Inet on any free server. Activate your account, download something like FTPVoyager and throw the pics (in .JPG) wherever you want inside your domains. Write the links here and it´s done.

Guest Dark_Fox

He is very ill tempered.. he has the power to mess on your shoe.. =|
Evil he is..
*quack!*
Shutup!
*smack!*

Dark Fox said:

Get Lightwave or 3DMax..

Howsabout you buy me 3DS or Lightwave, hum?

Im not about to spend more thna a thousand dollars on programs!
How the hell these guys think they can charge mega bucks for some lousy programs that aren't even easy to use is beyond me (actually sounds like highway robbery!).

The ONLY way i will get either one of those is if their price goes below $100 or if someone does some pirating for me (which is unlikely since I don't have any rich friends).

Guest Darkwing

I got Light wave free! It's easy just ask me!