Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stealthy Ivan

Doom3 death match....

Guest Stealthy Ivan

I hope the doom3 deathmatch community is not like the f*cked up Q3 scene... Not to say Q3 is bad, its not, the game is cool, but the people who play it act like assholes. I would like to see the networks that host Doom 3 keep the game fair and do not let over 60 people play at once. Thats off the hook.

(Fraggin since Knee Deep in the Dead!!!)
Stealthy Ivan

sT00piD Qu4k3 pLAyeRZ ? WhAt d00 jOo /\/\3An ?

Yeah, I've noticed a lot of negativity in places like Planetquake and Stomped. Could be because of the high degree of 14-20 year old American doodz, whom seem to like engaging in 'sentences' like the one above.
No offense, guys.

Hey man, Quake3 is my favorite multiplayer game and I always have a lot of fun on the servers, and most time people act ok. It pisses me really of that everyone thinks he is cool when flaming about Q3.

The Q2 servers are pretty fucked up right now too. I got Rocket Arena 2 and I went to abot three servers and the whole time I couldn't figure out how to play. I was asking around and everyone told me to fuck off then started insulting me for being a newbie or something and I was like 'fuck you' and left to play some good old Q2DM, but got my ass railed by a bunch of HPBs (High Ping Bastards).

Guest Stealthy Ivan
Tetzlaff said:

Hey man, Quake3 is my favorite multiplayer game and I always have a lot of fun on the servers, and most time people act ok. It pisses me really of that everyone thinks he is cool when flaming about Q3.

I dont want the Q3 players to think im flaming them. Because I also am a Q3 player. I am just tired of the shit talkin among the games. It's all for fun, and some of the clans dont seem to see this ....

Lord FlatHead said:

sT00piD Qu4k3 pLAyeRZ ? WhAt d00 jOo /\/\3An ?

Yeah, I've noticed a lot of negativity in places like Planetquake and Stomped. Could be because of the high degree of 14-20 year old American doodz, whom seem to like engaging in 'sentences' like the one above.
No offense, guys.

YEA I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT!
NEWBIES SUCK!

(SHUT UP "KILLBOYPOWERHEAD" IF YOUR READING!)

I ALSO HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE STEAL MY ICON "DOOM" GET YOUR OWN
I'M GONNA UPLOAD SOME MORE ICONS FOR ALL SOON SO LOOK OUT AND
DON'T USE MY PERSONAL ONE "DEATH_666.GIF" ALRIGHT!

Tetzlaff said:

I don't think I'm cool when I say that Q3A was a fucking disappointment. I think I make sense.

Guest Meebes
CHAINSAW+DGM said:

YEA I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT!
NEWBIES SUCK!

(SHUT UP "KILLBOYPOWERHEAD" IF YOUR READING!)

I ALSO HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE STEAL MY ICON "DOOM" GET YOUR OWN
I'M GONNA UPLOAD SOME MORE ICONS FOR ALL SOON SO LOOK OUT AND
DON'T USE MY PERSONAL ONE "DEATH_666.GIF" ALRIGHT!

So what kind of multiplayer modes do ya'll expect to see in D3?

I'm thinking traditional dm, some ctmc maybe (capture the mutilated corpse...I'm sick of flags), cooperative for the single-player is a must (why haven't we seen it outside of hacks since duke nukem???)...

Maybe a special mode where someone gets to be a cyberdemon and everyone tries to kill them. I'm afraid though that that would be so cool no one would ever play anything else. But for some quality entertainment...I think we should take that risk...

A co-op hunting mode? Randomly spawn some baddies like barons of hell or something around a level, and score who kills the most monsters?

And finally, a hunt-the-asshole mode for all those guys who call everyone faggots, cheaters, and newbies. Kinda like team-dm, except everyone on the server would vote for who they most wanted to gang up on, and then the asshole would spawn with nothing but a pistol and 2 or 3 bullets.