Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lord FlatHead

Swim, swim, hungry...

What do you guys think would be the best setting for the Dopefish in the new Doom game ? I mean, I've seen it in Quake, Quake II, Quake III Arena and Duke Nukem 3D. It MUST be in Doom 3 or I'm simply not buying the game (just kidding).

By the way, I also agree with the folks at www.idspispopd.com, who state that the famed noclip code should be in Doom 3.

I think the dope fish should be at the spacemarine´s breast plate and he only sees it in a secret level with a mirror :-)

Guest Dream Destroyer

Should be in a cut scene, but instead of eating those cheese goldfish, he will be eating cheese Dopefish.

Maybe it should be a name of a space ship with the dopefish proudly on the outer hull of the ship. (i.e. the U.S.S dopefish)

It could either be a level your in or a destroyed ship you see thru the windows of another ship that you are in.

Either that or it could be hidden in a hard to reach cargo bay
swimming around in a giant exaggerated fishbowl.

Err...there was a Dopefish in the Quake series? Where? The only Dopefish I remember was the one that devouered me on Commander Keen back in the day...

idspispopd is the absolute gayest cheat code in the world. idclip is so quick to do and easy to remember.

Dream Destroyer said:

Should be in a cut scene, but instead of eating those cheese goldfish, he will be eating cheese Dopefish.

This is also a very sweet idea :)

MACVILEWHORE said:

Maybe it should be a name of a space ship with the dopefish proudly on the outer hull of the ship. (i.e. the U.S.S dopefish)

It could either be a level your in or a destroyed ship you see thru the windows of another ship that you are in.

Either that or it could be hidden in a hard to reach cargo bay
swimming around in a giant exaggerated fishbowl.

This would honestly be a good place for the dope fish appeareance!

danarchist said:

Err...there was a Dopefish in the Quake series? Where? The only Dopefish I remember was the one that devouered me on Commander Keen back in the day...

Quake I : E2M7, in a secret underground room called "The Well of Wishes".

Quake II : I've seen screenshots of it and the dopefish texture is in the PAK file, though I don't know exactly in which map it is.

Quake III Arena : In Q3DM11, behind a secret door near the shotgun.

Duke Nukem 3D : In E1L5, at the bottom of a really high cliff (where you can't get without cheating)

Lord FlatHead said:

Quake I : E2M7, in a secret underground room called "The Well of Wishes".

Quake II : I've seen screenshots of it and the dopefish texture is in the PAK file, though I don't know exactly in which map it is.

Quake III Arena : In Q3DM11, behind a secret door near the shotgun.

Duke Nukem 3D : In E1L5, at the bottom of a really high cliff (where you can't get without cheating)

Quake II: In the level where you have to drop the coolant levels for the reactor. After the reactor has been blown, go back and look around in a deep pool of water a bit after the tall room with the coolant controls. A hole in the wall should now be there. Go through and surface. Shoot the damaged pipe inside and there he is. When you get close, the words "Art is law" appear on screen.