Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest s999cop

Serious Post

Guest s999cop

okay, here's a very serious post, just sometimes alittle gossip.

i've checked alot about mplayer and Q3 pages...and consider to doomworld, shouldn't doomworld list some clans ' names and have more organization..anyway ling already put up lot of info here though, but can't you increase the page size to add some more info?

Examples: 1.An official doom ladder, competitions, tornament, or teamplay should be part of the ranking section
2.Doom quick demo (in charged by AdamH.) what was the address again?
3.great experience deathmatch or 1 on 1 demos (www.doom2.net or www.goodnet.com/~opulent/dm.htm),i mean should doomworld open a place to store some great demos?

so, that's serious enough , isn't it?

s999cop said:

An official doom ladder, competitions, tornament, or teamplay should be part of the ranking section

That's a good idea. A little competition...

/me uses *sneaky bastard*
/me rigs High-bastardizing coffee bombs all over S999COP's house
/me also uses the ever-popular *sneak*
/me steals S999COP's right testicle and toothpick cock
/me sells S999COP's cock on Ebay for $14.00
/me than loads S999COP's testicle in my shotgun and shoots it at The-Window-painter
/me laughs as the coffee bombs explode in a flood of pissed in coffee and various spermicides

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! PH33R MY M4D COFFEE BOMBING AND COCK AUCTIONING SKILLZ!!! HEEEEEHEEEEEEHEEEEEEEE!!!!

Sorry, i just couldn't resist, you've had it comin' to your ass for the last few days. Don't blame me.

:)

MACVILEWHORE said:

/me steals S999COP's right testicle and toothpick cock/me sells S999COP's cock on Ebay for $14.00

Who would spend $14.00 on a toothpick?

MACVILEWHORE said:

/me than loads S999COP's testicle in my shotgun and shoots it at The-Window-painter
/me laughs as the coffee bombs explode in a flood of pissed in coffee and various spermicides

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! PH33R MY M4D COFFEE BOMBING AND COCK AUCTIONING SKILLZ!!! HEEEEEHEEEEEEHEEEEEEEE!!!!

Sorry, i just couldn't resist, you've had it comin' to your ass for the last few days. Don't blame me.

You've been reading my wish list again, haven't you?

/me casts merageri
/me casts jinkuu mawashi
/me casts speaka english u

MACVILEWHORE said:

What's up with all this /me stuff?
/me wishes all this stuff would stop, or /me'll have to do something about it!