Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Disorder

Guys, guys, check it out !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything about selling DooM... It's very funny :)

http://www.3dactionplanet.com/features/articles/doomfranchise/

I don't know about you but I feel like a good game of Fantasy Zone on an emulator. Oh, those wacky Upa Upas...

deadnail said:

I don't know about you but I feel like a good game of Fantasy Zone on an emulator. Oh, those wacky Upa Upas...

Are they in any way related to those damn oompa loompas from willy wonka and the chocolate factory? God, when i saw that movie for the first time i wanted to frigin shoot em all up and their damn little happy land of chocolate gayness.

/me starts singing * OOMPA LOOMPA DUPITY DOO, I'VE GOT ANOTHER RIDDLE FOR YOU. OOMPA LOOMPA DUPITY DEE, IF YOU ARE WISE YOU'LL LISTEN TOO ME.... (Goes on and on until me gets craving for coffee mmmmmmm)

Wow, drinking your own piss. Now that's recycling!

No no, the Upa Upas are little gun toting freak ass fuckos that blow up EVERYTHING that gets in their way... and even look cuter than some of the things out of Parodius. It was a cool game in the late eighties by Sega. Even got a Tengen release on the NES. Damn it's fun.

Hey here's an idea for DooM sales:
ConDooMs! Yeah! Yer ladyfriend will love it to! And the word 'Doom' is short enough to be displayed by most of the 'members' of the doom community (at least I'm speking about myself...aww jeez).

MACVILEWHORE said:

Are they in any way related to those damn oompa loompas from willy wonka and the chocolate factory? God, when i saw that movie for the first time i wanted to frigin shoot em all up and their damn little happy land of chocolate gayness.

/me starts singing * OOMPA LOOMPA DUPITY DOO, I'VE GOT ANOTHER RIDDLE FOR YOU. OOMPA LOOMPA DUPITY DEE, IF YOU ARE WISE YOU'LL LISTEN TOO ME.... (Goes on and on until me gets craving for coffee mmmmmmm)

Darn you Mac!!!!!!

Now I have that stupid song stuck in my head.

Ok, it doesn't work well for food or lunch boxes, but what about toys?

Havent you always wondered why they never made any toy-gun plasma rifles or bfgs?, or maybe even figurines, I was still a kid when i played doom and I wanted a space marine to fight with my regular plastic armymen or perhaps a cyberdemon to fend off.

I remember i would play war with my friends in the back yard and I wanted to have a few plasma guns and a rocket launcher somewheres to pick up (sorta like deathmatch, but fake).

YEAH!!!

A bfg9000 or plasma-rifle shaped paintball gun would be nice!

It'd be really nice.

Maybe have the rocket launcher fire a whole buncha paintballs at once or something.

sirgalahadwizar said:

Ok, it doesn't work well for food or lunch boxes, but what about toys?

Havent you always wondered why they never made any toy-gun plasma rifles or bfgs?, or maybe even figurines, I was still a kid when i played doom and I wanted a space marine to fight with my regular plastic armymen or perhaps a cyberdemon to fend off.

I remember i would play war with my friends in the back yard and I wanted to have a few plasma guns and a rocket launcher somewheres to pick up (sorta like deathmatch, but fake).

Dude! When I was a little kid playing doom, I always wanted action figures...that woulda been hella cool.
Why didn't they do it damnit!

MACVILEWHORE said:

willy wonka and the chocolate factory

Hey, aren't they remaking that with Marilyn Manson as Willie Wonka?