• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Direwolf

DOOM MOVIE COMFIRMED!

Guest Direwolf

Pick up the new NEXTGENERATION MAG

flip to page 9. Its confirmed there making the movie (DOOM) based on the game. Now I know all of you are like wtf or this guys stupid we already know this. Well all I can say is I never seen a major mag company say its Approved and there working on it.

So I just wanted to let you all know there (actually) making this movie and it should be out somewhere near next august or september! I hope they dont fuck this movie up or I will be poed to hell and back.

Hey btw, they may release the movie right when DOOMIII comes out by ID. lol sounds cool huh? I posted this under doom general also but wtf some of you guys dont go there, some do so bla

Had to get this around

:) well cheers!

Hey! Cool! I didn't actually know that.

As soon as I saw the pic of the marine at the end of Doom1, I thought it looked like Bruce Willis. Any info on who's playing him??

Guest Direwolf

Nope, I have no idea on who is playing him. But I would think someone that is bulky or beefed up to play the role of a marine. Bruce willis is playing the main character in Residental evil so I doubt he will be playing the marine for the movie Doom.

Perhaps arold shortz ah nigger (I cant spell that name only pronounce it somewhat)

Guest Nodus

That goofy bastard can barely speak english. Wasnt the doom guy from texas or something?

Nodus said:

That goofy bastard can barely speak english. Wasnt the doom guy from texas or something?

ARGH! Thats whats so cool about him!

Guest Direwolf
Nodus said:

are you telling me, im a goofy bastard? To your question, I think he is from texas. It should say in one of the Doom novels but I have not read them in so long I cant really tell you where the Doom marine is from. If you were talking to me of being the bastard that can barely speak english, I was mentioning that Arnold Schwarzenegger would make a good Doom Marine since I hardly can think of another actor of being the (right guy) for the job. Im 19 im a teenager not a author. I cant spell 14 lettered last names with ease!

Hope the movie turns out good, if it dont I will still buy the dvd of it lol.

Cheers

Guest JudgeDooM
Direwolf said:

are you telling me, im a goofy bastard? To your question, I think he is from texas. It should say in one of the Doom novels but I have not read them in so long I cant really tell you where the Doom marine is from. If you were talking to me of being the bastard that can barely speak english, I was mentioning that Arnold Schwarzenegger would make a good Doom Marine since I hardly can think of another actor of being the (right guy) for the job. Im 19 im a teenager not a author. I cant spell 14 lettered last names with ease!

Cheers

When the Doom movie was for the first time announced,(2 or 3 years ago, maybe more)Arnold Shwarzenegger has been picked up for the role of the space marine.

Guest Direwolf

Damn, I hope your right bud. Because that man is one hell of a actor.

Guest Nodus
Direwolf said:

Cheers

No Man I was talking of the German actor dude.

Guest Nodus
Shaviro said:

ARGH! Thats whats so cool about him!

I think It would suck big time if his ugly face was in the movie. He probably hasnt ever played doom for one thing. And hes so saturated with hollywood Id have to puke watching his robotic acting in the movie. And of course, if the doomguy is from texas hes not going to be speaking like some german guy. Puny details right? But it will, nonetheless, be the greatest movie ever if it does ever get finished.

Direwolf said:

Nope, I have no idea on who is playing him. But I would think someone that is bulky or beefed up to play the role of a marine. Bruce willis is playing the main character in Residental evil so I doubt he will be playing the marine for the movie Doom.

Perhaps arold shortz ah nigger (I cant spell that name only pronounce it somewhat)

Damn it, NO ARNOLD!! There's gotta be like 2,000 guys who are waaay bigger than him who could do the Doom marine many times better.

Nodus said:

I think It would suck big time if his ugly face was in the movie. He probably hasnt ever played doom for one thing. And hes so saturated with hollywood Id have to puke watching his robotic acting in the movie. And of course, if the doomguy is from texas hes not going to be speaking like some german guy. Puny details right? But it will, nonetheless, be the greatest movie ever if it does ever get finished.

How about Stone Cold?

All I can say...

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Direwolf said:

Damn, I hope your right bud. Because that man is one hell of a actor.

Yeah! He's my favorite!!!

Nodus said:

Arnold is perfect for the role. He is good at the catchphrazes. He has the body of a doom marine, he is the man for it! I would puke if sylvestor stallone or Pierce Brosnan played him, argh!

Malum Archon said:

How about Stone Cold?

No, not Stone Cold.
Hey, I think Bruce Willis should do it.
Or maybe somebody else. How about a little surprise?
Johnny Depp !!!!!! No, Wait I'm serious.
Picture him with a haircut like that dude on the Doom2 startup-screen. That would be cool.
Edward Norton would be cool too. But not as in Fight Club, more as in American History X (Bad-ass nazi...)

Guest anonymous
Nodus said:

No Man I was talking of the German actor dude.

German?

Guest Nodus

German Russian whatever, something form europe.

Guest Nodus
Disorder said:

No, not Stone Cold.
Picture him with a haircut like that dude on the Doom2 startup-screen. That would be cool.
Edward Norton would be cool too. But not as in Fight Club, more as in American History X (Bad-ass nazi...)

How about screech from saved by the bell

Guest c-d-w
Disorder said:

No, not Stone Cold.

I think (not that it matters) that no big-name hollywood mofos be the doom guy.. hear me out:

Arnold - we all know the doomguy 99.9% doesn't have an accent
Bruce Willis - a fair choice, but too obvious
Stallone - fuck no. get that crap outta here
Steve Bushcemi - hilarity would ensue, but no.
Treat Williams - my choice, but nobody likes him
Michael Beihn - played a space marine in Aliens.. not bad

Alone, we'd get too familiar with these actor's old characters.
However, if all the above dudes were in a squad in the Doom Movie, it would kick numerous types of ass, for so many reasons.

But I digress.. I think a virtual unknown actor should be doomguy - don't even give the guy (character) a name, and whatnot.

Guest Darkwing
Nodus said:

How about screech from saved by the bell

Arnie isn't as built or fit as he once was, for god sakes his 56, since when have you seen a 56 year old marine! Maybe I'll go for the roll!

Guest Nodus
c-d-w said:

I think (not that it matters) that no big-name hollywood mofos be the doom guy.. hear me out:

However, if all the above dudes were in a squad in the Doom Movie, it would kick numerous types of ass, for so many reasons.

But I digress.. I think a virtual unknown actor should be doomguy - don't even give the guy (character) a name, and whatnot.

My thoughts exactly!

Darkwing said:

Arnie isn't as built or fit as he once was, for god sakes his 56, since when have you seen a 56 year old marine! Maybe I'll go for the roll!

Well, the guy from the intro for Quake3 : Arena is pretty old too. I believe his name was Sarge... And he would make a pretty cool Space Marine..

c-d-w said:

I think Aronld, Stallone and Bruce are great actors to play as the DOOM guy!

Darkwing said:

he is 54, but he looks like he's 34! Arnold is perfect for the role!

Guest Nodus

For some reason when I think of a doom movie, with real life actors it just seems really lame. I think if they did the thing completely form computers, like that toy movie, itd be ok.

Guest Meebes
Disorder said:

Well, the guy from the intro for Quake3 : Arena is pretty old too. I believe his name was Sarge... And he would make a pretty cool Space Marine..

Now there's an idea! Get ALL the big-name badass
actors to fill up the squad, and have them all have
the doomguy haircut so we're left to argue over
who represented the REAL doomguy based on who we
liked best.

Who The Fuck said Pierce Brosnan?! I don't mind
him as an actor, but if the doomguy spoke with a
brit accent...urgh...I'd feel compelled to burn
down the theater.

But the Doomguy better be a good actor cause I'd
expect someone to look kinda scared if they woke
up in hell staring face-to-face with a caco.

Guest c-d-w

Meebes: yes, that was what I was going for.

As for Peirce Brosnan.. that was hopefully a cruel joke.
If you're gonna have ex-james bond characters, you might as well cast Sean Connery:

<<
IMP: You're The Man Now Dog!
DOOMGUY: DIE DIE DIE!
>>

A good actor yes, but not necessarily one of the super famous 800 billion dollar ones!