Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HeadLesS

WHAT?!? NO DOOMGUY HELMET?!?

Guest HeadLesS

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT?!? If he doesn't have the proper goddamn helmet, I'm not buying it!!! He better be able to flip down that visor on his forehead because I'm not putting up with that overdone Colonial Marine look...fuck that. DooMGuy's helmet is original; it's the fuckin SYMBOL OF DooM!!!
Oh by the way, I'm HeadLesS. Howzitgoin?!?

Hi itzgoin pretty well over here.

Relax, even if the game ships with your precious helmet missing I'm positive someone will mod it in for you.

The little HUD face in Doom1+2 wears no helmet and the marine on the opening screen of Doom2 wears no helmet. I think that old big head helmet looked stupid anyway :p

I think there should be a helmet providing the fact that this takes place on mars (I'm pretty sure). But the game is barely even half way finished, things may look weird now but wait till the game is done, You will say the same thing you said when you played Doom: Knee Deep In the Dead (shareware), "Holy shit".

Guest HeadLesS

Yah or I'll be pissed...you wouldn't take away his green armor would you? Or the BFG? IT'S HIS FUCKIN TAC HELMET DAMNIT!!!

Guest Dark_Fox

The ingame model made me scream, cry, and want my mommy all at the same time.. It kicked ASS..
Damn even duck thinks its awesome and he is a dumbass..
*DF getz ass kicked black and blue by his duck*

Guest HeadLesS
deadnail said:

Hi itzgoin pretty well over here.

Relax, even if the game ships with your precious helmet missing I'm positive someone will mod it in for you.

Yah or I'll be pissed...you wouldn't take away his green armor would you? Or the BFG? IT'S HIS FUCKIN TAC HELMET DAMNIT!!!
DooM owns YooO

damn I'm gettin the hang of it now...I'm used to EZBoard :P

HeadLesS said:

TAC? wtf is tac?

Does TAC = T actical A ssholage C offee operations?

Guest MidnightSky
Tetzlaff said:

The little HUD face in Doom1+2 wears no helmet and the marine on the opening screen of Doom2 wears no helmet. I think that old big head helmet looked stupid anyway :p

Doom 1 he wore his helmet cuz the game took place on Mars, Doom 2 he didn't cuz the game took place (mostly) on Earth

MACVILEWHORE said:

TAC? wtf is tac?

Does TAC = T actical A ssholage C offee operations?

Of course Coffee operations, what else...

DonĀ“t you want to make a coffee mod for Doom3, Macvilewhore? :) This could be something similar to CTF: You have to sneek up to the enemies coffee machine and contamine it.