Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HeadLesS

DooM; my bottom line...check it out

Guest HeadLesS

Okay boys and girls...DooM. When I think of DooM, the first thing I think of is turning the lights out, cranking the speakers, and getting scared shitless. Sure, I was just a wee teen at the time, but I know if a headcrab jumping out from every dark corner in HalfLife can make me nearly pee my pants, then I KNOW id can pull this off again. I know this will be an updated version, but if there's one thing they can't do it's straying too far from the mold. I want to see the basic monsters, ie Zombies, Imps, Demons, blah blah blah...basic guns (updated) but with more thrown in to enhance the story. Who the fuck is the UAC, and what is their position in all of this? The way I see it, they have the funding to control the military, and the high energy weapons you find are of their design. Prototypes, y'know? I'd like to see the standard issue rifle that the DooMGuy sprite carries. The rocket launcher should just launch grenades; not bouncy but just with no self propulsion, and a seperate disposable one shot RPG. Yah yah, you've heard it all before, but you get the idea. The classic DooM beta helmet HUD, cuz if you didn't notice I LOVE that helmet...more when it comes to me...

WTF? A rifle and a rocket launcher that doesn't shoot (ahem) ROCKETS???????

/me breaks a coffee pot over this peckerwood-newbie's head

THERE! That should do it.

Guest HeadLesS

It should look like the DooM RL, but with a big drum on the bottom and lob grenades...and you know what rifle I'm talkin about; just make it an upgradable weapon along with the pistol; weak weapons that get better as you go along...i.e. scopes, silencers, grenadelauncher for the rifle, blah blah blah

Ummm...

HELL NO! Doom ain't the place for silencers, scopes, and all that gay crap, we don't need grenade launchers on a rifle, and for that matter why have a rifle if your gonna have a pistol? Rifles should be obsolete in the time period doom is set in.

Man go back to playing your goddamn goldeneye games and shit ok? If i see silencers, scopes, or anything you just mentioned in the game I won't fuggin buy it. GOT IT PECKERWOOD?

/me calms down and has a sip of coffee

Guest HeadLesS

Y'know, if being a newbie means listening to the same 3rd grade (and I'm giving you credit on that) insults over and over, I think I'm gonna make it...and rifles will never be obsolete whether it's spitting plasma or high tech explosive/armor piercing/thermonuclear rounds...it's a goddamn gun! Get a hold of yourself!