• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lord FlatHead

AAARGH

HeadLesS said:

Zork?

Holy shit ! Someone finally found out where I got my name from !Now if you got this from the original Zork (1981) as opposed to Activision's travesties, you have certainly earned my respect.

Zork? No way man, The Hobbit was THE adventure of that time :)

Heh, just shows how far back this Q3:A vs. UT / Quake 2 vs. Unreal / Quake vs. Duke 3D bollocks really goes ;)

Does anybody remember a game from back then called Tink Tonk in the Land of Buddy Bots? I can't remember if that's the name I made up for it or if that was the actual title, but I remember it being called that.

MACVILEWHORE said:

Mork and Mindy?

Nanu nanu.

Why the hell not, eh? This thread is going to die soon enough. Friggin' Zork.

Guest headless
Lord FlatHead said:

Holy shit ! Someone finally found out where I got my name from !Now if you got this from the original Zork (1981) as opposed to Activision's travesties, you have certainly earned my respect.

Hell yeah I know Zork! The Flatheads ruled the place...it's been a long time but I remember Beyond Zork had a book of the Flatheads and a Flathead calendar...those Infocom games were the shit. All the Zorks, Wishbringer, Moonmist...it's been too long but I know they released a set of most of them a few years ago...