Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JAMESBOND

KEEP THE OLD STUFF & ADD NEW STUFF TOO

Guest JAMESBOND

I don't know for sure if id is making a DOOM 3 yet but if they are they'd better not put another ICON OF SIN in it! They should keep all the old monsters in it but add a bunch of new ones as well and put a better boss in it because the ICON OF SIN is not that much fun to kill.

1) Doom 3 has been confirmed for months now. Its far enough into production to get a movie of iD demonstrating the engine on a GeForce 3.

2) I dislike any boss that has to spawn enemies to become difficult. It's a cheap ass shortcut.

3) The guys around here are probably going to beat the hell out of you, shoot you, and pour coffee full of piss down your throat for talking about something that has been discussed here months ago. I'm not saying they're wrong, I'm just saying get ready for it.

Guest JAMESBOND

Well sorry!
I didn't really look into those things very much!
Oh, I forgot...there had better be new weapons to because after DOOM, DOOM 2, Final DOOM and DOOM 64 they do get old.

JAMESBOND said:

Oh, I forgot...there had better be new weapons to because after DOOM, DOOM 2, Final DOOM and DOOM 64 they do get old.

Arrrgh...! He did it again!! ;)

Guest Dark_Fox

Well he is acting as retarded as one right now..

What the hell are you saying? The Icon of Sin was the best way to finish Doom2! It shows us where all the bad guys come from!

What would you rather have? Another f_cken big bad guy who walks around and hurls rockets at you? Like Quake2?

and WHY DOES EVERYONE CALL THE LAST BAD GUY THE 'BOSS'!! It makes it sound like an old Nintendo game.

Guest JAMESBOND

You have never played Final DOOM, have you!
It was good to have one on DOOM 2 but when you have to fight two more on the next game it pisses me off....dickhead!