Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JAMESBOND

DOES ANYBODY STILL PLAY DOOM ALOT?

Guest JAMESBOND

This is probably very stupid but I just wonder alot......does anybody else besides me still play any of the DOOM games? Because I love DOOM so much that I've completed all of them several times and I'm the only DOOM fan I know.

Guest JAMESBOND

Like my new picture and signature?

Guest Dark_Fox

ARGH!
WTF does that mean, yea we talk bout quake and HL on D-O-O-M W-O-R-L-D!
I have a duck..

Guest JudgeDooM
JAMESBOND said:

Like my new picture and signature?

Just release capslock on the message title, it gets to my nerves.

Guest TheEternalVile

The cyberdemon kill the cacodemon while I was killing a band of Imps, Chaingun Sargents, and demoins. There was and Arch Vile Somwhere Blowing me up, and shooting him was a Pain Element Blah Bl Blah Bl Blah Bl Blah Bl Blah Bl Blah Bl Blah Bl Blah .........

Guest JAMESBOND
JudgeDooM said:

Yep.

Fuck you both you fucking cunts!!!!

Guest JAMESBOND
JudgeDooM said:

Yep.

Judge DooM is so gay! I may be a newbie but I'm not an asshole like you!

Guest JudgeDooM
JAMESBOND said:

Fuck you!

I didn't say you were a newbie, fucker, I just told you to release the capslock when you type a message title because I donno why you need to scream it, imbecile.
Plus I donno why you posted this in the Doom 3 forums, this message would more likely go in the General forum. So you're the asshole...fuckhead.
Dark_Fox, please, smack him with your duck.

doom is the biggest part of my worthless life,I play it every day and beat all three everyday.And I always play doom 64,im addicted to doom,i sure hope there isent a rehab center for hardcore doomers,cause I will always play doom til I die,well until they find immortality or a soulsphere.

Guest JAMESBOND
JudgeDooM said:

I didn't say you were a newbie, fucker, I just told you to release the capslock when you type a message title because I donno why you need to scream it, imbecile.
Plus I donno why you posted this in the Doom 3 forums, this message would more likely go in the General forum. So you're the asshole...fuckhead.
Dark_Fox, please, smack him with your duck.

Look, FUCK OFF you black fucking shit for brains nigger tossing dickhead, I don't like you now back off!

Guest JudgeDooM

Ha! More than being an idiot, our friend JamesBond is racist
Cool.
I don't like you too. Actually I donno why you start insulting me. I just told to release capslock, 'cos not only me don't like seeing message titles screamed, it's useless. Most of the older Doomers here don't like it, so it was just to tell you how to be appreciated. Now if your little brain (assuming you have a brain) doesn't understand that, go back to play Goldeneye, instead of intoxicating the forum, dickhead.