Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
deadnail

The Mac will *NOT* get the GeForce 3 first!

But Steve Jobs said... fuck Steve Jobs. Consider the source! This is straight from WinInformant.com people:

Get the Xbox Video Card on Your PC

Contrary to Apple's claims, the Mac won't have the GeForce 3 first. Instead, the video card will be released on the PC and Mac simultaneously. But what's interesting about this new card is that it's the same video device that will be used in Microsoft's upcoming Xbox video game system. GeForce 3 cards will ship by the end of March, according to NVidia, and only Microsoft's DirectX 8 multimedia libraries will be able to take advantage of its new features right away. First on the Mac, indeed.

http://www.wininformant.com/Articles/Index.cfm?ArticleID=20095

Guest Dark_Fox

I must say that a sigh of relief.. :)
Thx fer the news Deadnail.

In the amount of time that it will take for D3 to come out, don't you think that they would have developed something better than the GeForce 3?

Well, the point of my post was to make Steve Jobs like like a tool but yeah, I'd figure that the GeForce 48's oughta be out when Doom 3 ships.

BTW, I heard someone was suing the X-box name cause they used it first or something, so the X-box's shipping might be delayed...sux.