Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dima

Movie impressions!

I absolutely agree with everything Zaldron wrote!
The technology looks absolutely AMAZING!!!!!
It is better than Movie Quality!!
And now, here is some exclusive information:
"If you look carefully at the models featured in the presentation, you will notice that they are incredibly detailed!
Using the powerful animating tool “Maya”, the animators at id managed to create the most realistic models of all currently existing games. Except Maya and Motion Capture during the creation of the monsters and characters skeletal animation is used as well as lip and voice synching technology licensed from Valve Software"
"Each of the models has 25-50 bones which helps in the creation of realistic script scenes and gives the players the opportunity to do zone damage to the enemies.
Light and Shadows are really calculated in Real Time! And are fully realized only on the Geforce 3".

I have some more information about system requirments but I am not sure of it so I won't post it.

Where did you get that?
I was aware that Valve was doing dramatic upgrades to their NPC system, but I never heard about this info.

Guest DoomJustSender5
Zaldron said:

Where did you get that?
I was aware that Valve was doing dramatic upgrades to their NPC system, but I never heard about this info.

amen
all hail charmack
Hial
HIAL
Zing HIAL!!

Oops got a little carried away