Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
nightmare imp

DOOM 3 MUST HAVE NEW DEMONS AND

doom 3 will hopefully have all or most of the original demons and a bunch of new demons to kill with your possibly new wepons and etc.If anyone has any resources either than telling me to download the movie which ive viewed enough times but is never tierd of it.

So, you´re saying that you want new enemies... wow, that´s new, we never had that tought :P

Guest JAMESBOND

I've already brought that up lately and so has Demon Boy!

Oh and YOU ZALDRON are very very gay!!!

Since when??? Saying things like that is bound to invoke the wrath of the coffee pot.

And you two weren't exactly original either, the "New Doom Game must have new enemies" post and all its derivatives have been around since before the beginning of the board...

JAMESBOND said:

So I am very, very gay. Wow, what a horrible insult, in fact, I think i´m gonna go offline and cry a little...
*Yawns*

Be a little more creative, JB, to me you´re just some meaningless packets of info brought to me by the DooMworld forums system. Am I gonna get offended because some unknow guy insulted me? Give me a break...

Guest JudgeDooM
JAMESBOND said:

ooooooh, YOU brought that up lately? ahah! let me laugh. And why do you need to insult everyone. Leave my bro Zaldron tranquil.

Guest Dark_Fox
JAMESBOND said:

You little pencil dick, what did zaldron do?
God I fucking hate little arrogant, annoying babies like you..
Only little 12 year old kids would say something that unoriginal, its just fucking dumb..

GooberMan said:

Since when??? Saying things like that is bound to invoke the wrath of the coffee pot.

And you two weren't exactly original either, the "New Doom Game must have new enemies" post and all its derivatives have been around since before the beginning of the board...

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP BITCHING ABOUT IT WHO THE FUCK NEEDS TO WHINE AND MOAN ABOUT EVERYTHING,JESUS CHRIST JUST GO TO HELL AND FUCKING DIE ALRIGHT!GOT THAT!YOUR ALL PROBARBLY THREE YEARS OLD AND WHINING ABOUT SOMETHING LITTLE AS THIS!?

Come on fellas,dont bitch man,now i take a deep breath and open up a can of pepsi and I cool down.

Guest JAMESBOND
Dark_Fox said:

You little pencil dick, what did zaldron do?
God I fucking hate little arrogant, annoying babies like you..
Only little 12 year old kids would say something that unoriginal, its just fucking dumb..

Maybe I am 12!