Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Norbett

THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Norbett

I hope iD can think of some real freaky @#$%. Like in one bit, if you heard a little girl crying, then you see her running towards you, and as she gets closer and closer, her voice gets more distorted and deeper, until finally she's running at you screaming a tormented scream, with green glowing eyes and then just as she's about to pounce and munch you up, she dissapears without a trace, leaving you with a sudden need to put your pants in the laundry....

only one problem: the first reaction for most gamers would be "shoot the fuck out of the demon-kid".... effective way to get people to waste ammo though, which would make the game more difficult on their part if ammo isn't as plentiful as it was in the original games.

Guest Auguana

That would scare the shit outta me!
Ghost demons is an interesting idea though..
Having them so they cant cause any damage, but you still shoot at them anyway, and you can't tell the difference between them or the real thing until either they walk through a wall, disappear, or you realize that your rocket just went straight through them.

Guest cHOWyunFATAL

Hehe...crazy guy...it´s a very good imagination, but I would not
hope to find such happenings in Doom 3.
Okay, there could be a change in gameplay...i mean all ID Games where just like "running trouh it and sprinkle brains on walls"
But i would be more than happy if ID could create such a powerful feeling like in the Single Player Mode of Half-Life.
It would make me sad if ID would waste the possibilities of such an powerful engine.

Guest DoomJustSender5

That is the dumbest, yet Most gay, Shit EVER!

You know, you may have something there. The basic idea is a good one, I think. It may be refreshing to have some enemies that rely on deception rather than just badassedness (I know that's probably not a real word but fuck it :P).

Sounds like something from the movie "House on Haunted Hill." I wouldn't mind seeing something like that. Or maybe if you go to some form of hell in this one you can see all the trapped souls that haven't been taken over by a demon in human form, some being tortured or some crazy shit like that. But if they do that, I sure hope they leave some form of Satan or whatever unholy deity they can think of out of the picture. Religion should not be a factor in the game storyline. That would just fall into an old cliche that's been overdone in movies. That would totally suck.

How about weapons? NO RELIGIOUSLY BASED WEAPONS, PLEASE!!! MODERN WAR TOYS ONLY!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

that is a cool idea and that will scare the hell outta you,eerie idead for sure!Similiar like you see other figures,there all whispering in thew shadows around you and all or somehting creepy like that!

DoomJustSender5 said:

That is the dumbest, yet Most gay, Shit EVER!

*Picks up one of the half assed ideas lying around the Doom3 forums and beats the shit out of DoomJustSender5 with it*

Hopefully, now you know what a decent idea/post looks like :P

:)

Oh my God, how could you? You actually hit him with the Outkast soundtrack post? Jesus man, that's just COLD!

Guest Lament

The only thing I would like to add...
In an fps, when I see a little girls running at me crying, I shoot them. INSTANTLY. And probably 98% of gamers act the same way. Good girls should know DOOM is no place for them, others will get what they deserve.
So I won't even see all the fun. :(