Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest dmddoug

you guys are all nuts

Guest dmddoug

i really can't understand why anyone still comes to this forum. there is really nothing new to discuss about doom 3 cause we have no one on the inside and nobody from iD software says a word. we seem to be desprately clinging on to any little bit of information we can get. and when we don't have any we make it up or speculate. the lack of information and new ideas on this forum has lead to us bashing on each other and i must admit when i have nothing else to do it is quite entertaining. so whatever, long live the doom 3 message board and lets hang on to the miniscule shred of hope that we still have left that we will soon have some sort of doom 3 info to talk about.

<<you guys are all nuts>>

Thank you...

/me leaves the room chasing elephants equiped with an AA batery and a pair of cassettes.

Thanks, Flatman.

/me joins Zaldron, heads off elephants with a vibrator and a pizza cutter

I made a post like this months ago... big mistake. I think I've made like 3 or 4 comments in here related to Doom3.

I stopped visiting this forum for Doom3 stuff after the first few days; I don't get why people are still rambling on about it. Every single aspect has been discussed about 4,000 times over, and it never leads anywhere anyways. I don't even bother reading stuff about Doom3: usually I just join in on any discussions and arguments that have nothing to do with Doom3. I'll talk about Doom3 once it's out, although even then I probably wouldn't have much to say besides "good" or "interesting".

Guest Dark_Fox

I know I'm all "Nutz"

/\ /\
/ / <-- Doggie..
\_

Christ I'm a loser =)