Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Disorder

Oldie forum, please !!

Someone posted this idea in the general forum. How about an oldie forum? What about it Linguica?

Guest Relajo

Agree with that, altough I haven't been here for weeks, I've been long enough to be an oldie

Am I an oldie? I have been here since the doom3 forum started (my username was mac10suxass for various reasons). I only have 200 and something posts because my account got fuX0red two times last year. So, if it weren't for that, I probably would have about 600 posts or so. Besides, without me you guys wouldn't get your required coffee supply, and the newbies would run rampant with their stupidness.

How many of you consider me an "oldie" since my mac10suxass days?

Guest Nodus

I dont think id make in either, you should let that don incgowhatchamacallit guy in though, hes silly.

1) What would be the point, really?
2) How would we keep the others out?
3) I've been here less than a year, do I count as an 'oldie'?

What would be the point? >>> We don't have to listen to newbie-crap anymore... That's the point. I don't know how the others would be kept out... I think you count as an oldie...

Guest Dark_Fox
Lord FlatHead said:

OK, here's a question for y'all : who do you consider the "oldies" of this forum ?

Well how bout me?
I scare small childeren so some newbies won't bother us.. =P
I've been here little over 2 years and been posting little under a year..

Guest JudgeDooM
MACVILEWHORE said:

I have been here since the doom3 forum started

Me 2!

Nodus said:

I dont think id make in either, you should let that don incgowhatchamacallit guy in though, hes silly.

That Don guy goes to the same school I do, although we don't talk. He has a big spiky afro that is like 2 feet above his head, he always wears a batman shirt of some kind, and he has a tigger(tm) tale latched on to his ass. He is one freaky guy, but he still is cool.

He hangs out on the Newdoom.com forums. He's funny as hell. I wouldn't be surprized if I saw him on tv doing comedy someday.

Guest Dream Destroyer

What about me, eh?

Good idea.

Although, I don't think I'd make it into the oldie category... I've been here for a while (I was Hellspawn before, like... months ago, then changed my name. I've only been in the forum for... I dunno... I think since November or something. Somewhere around there.)