Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Clone999

Freak me out!

Guest Clone999

In Doom 3, I want at least a third or more of the playing to consist of dark rooms, screams echoing down corridors, and a lot of suprises. Like in Opterra (A game I've played, very, VERY good Doom clone, and I don't give a hairy testicle if you don't believe me,)level 33(Of 45), when you're in a recked space station under attack by the Sirax, and all the lights are out. I'm walking around with my Crossbow(It's futuristic, not some medevil shit) loaded with fire arrows, and all the sudden I get ambushed with an all new enemy in all directions, and I don't know where to fire. I like a game that has scenes that make you really shit your pants in fear, especially if it's based on demonic creatures. 'Nuff said.

Clone999 said:

Like in Opterra (A game I've played, very, VERY good Doom clone, and I don't give a hairy testicle if you don't believe me,)

Where can i find info about that game? I heard some other dude say it was scary too...

Yikes!! Cut that shit out man, nearly scared me half to death!

Sheesh!

Guest Clone999
Disorder said:

Where can i find info about that game? I heard some other dude say it was scary too...

Your a little late, buddy. The site that hosted Opterra went away...they don't (Sniff) have it anymore. But I got it before it went away! I beat the game like 7 goddamn times!