Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Corp Taggart

Flamethrower

Guest Corp Taggart

Iam sure this subject has been brought up before. I have read some where in the old post about the contriverse behind the Flamethrower. I think that if they are going to put in a FT it should look like the one in the game Vampire: TM. It should have the seconddary attack of the game Red Fraction(another Great game soon to be released). The attack is that u turn the fire out, shoot the flameable liquid out, then u can turn the flame back on. Then when some poor soul gets near the fluid, you shoot it, setting it off. Then it should have the effects of the game Blood. In which when u light a person up. they start running around on fire. then fall only after burning right down to the bone.

Guest Corp Taggart

no what?

I like it. Good idea with the secondary fire mode. And even if Archviles or Pain Elementals couldnĀ“t burn, it would be worth to include it for the fun of burning imps and zombies :)

Just take the MEGA SHOTGUN or whatever that all the newbies seem to come up with...ya know...256 barrels of 12 guage ammo that shoot at 16,000 rpm, and shoot it into lava.

It's hell isn't it? plenty of fire and lava to shoot buckshot into.

don't mind me...its late again...

Guest Corp Taggart

Thxs Tetzlaff. At least someone liked it.
Maybe it could have a secret way of firing. Like the shock rifle in unreal tournament. Just follow me on this....
1- Turn off flame.
2- Then have it so you could charge up the liquid.
3- Shoot a large gobblet of the liquid.
4- Then while its still in the air light it on fire.
5- On impact it should have the same effects but explode like a
rocket.. Kind of like a Napalm filled rocket.