Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
The Unknown

Favorite Weapon in doom1/2

What is your favorite weapon in doom1 and doom2? My favorite is the Double barreled shotgun(super shotgun)and the big fucking gun 9000.

Single barrelled shotgun, definitely. Just a note, friend, you might want to choose your forums a bit more wisely in the future. What does this post have to do with Doom 3?

Wow. I have never ever seen or heard anyone ask this question before. Nope, never.

You know there are other forums better suited for this question... anyway it's got to be the shotgun.

My coffee, all around it would have to be that.

Oh, doom.....

Well.....

/me engulfs unbone with a blinding blue line of plasmatic death , leaving a big smoking hole in his stomach

Yes, the plasma gun, it is my favourite weapon

Oh, by the way, if you had used the general forums like a good little newbie I wouldn't of had to kill you, hoep you have learned your lesson you little peckerwood.

NiGHTMARE said:

Wow. I have never ever seen or heard anyone ask this question before. Nope, never.

Because its the wrong forum for that question......:)

Plasmarifle... Without a doubt. Chainsaw is cool too, although it takes a while to take down bigger demons with that machine. :)

Depends where I am and what I'm doing. If I'm running through maps with cheats trying to rack up a massive body count in minimal time, I like the rocket launcher and BFG. For serious gameplay, either shotgun will do. Sometimes the chaingun when it comes to large loads of wimpy guys or revenants.

Whatever keeps the death rate at a constant.

deadnail said:

Single barrelled shotgun, definitely. Just a note, friend, you might want to choose your forums a bit more wisely in the future. What does this post have to do with Doom 3?

Why do you care so much you sad fuck?

Guest TheCyanideX

Hmmm... fave weapon you ask? The Double Barrel Shotgun is probably the one I use most in Multi-player because when you're running around with idiots running infront of you, just take a shot at em, and watch em gurrle...hehe. It packs a mean punch that takes the other guy down sometimes.
BFG is too easy in my opinion, so I try not to use it alot( i only use it in situations like when you are approaching a room full of a fire-fight: BLAMO you've cleared the room, and left behind a nice saucey-mix hehe).
Rockets work fine in longrange battles, however, some guys are quick enought to move, and sometimes it can cause you to lose a Frag (IE: Blasting it while near a wall...OUCH!).
Chaingun, nice, simple, enough said.
And FInally, A nice ol Chainsaw does me great sometimes, because some people don't expect you to use it...LOL.

Guest Employee 2-4601
deadnail said:

Because I'm a moderator you happy fuck.

Doom 1: Shotgun.
Doom 2: Super Shotgun.
I like short range combat.

Guest UAC stockholder

My favorite weapon is the plasma rifle, and the pistol.

I like the plasma rifle becasue its just so awesome, and i like the pistol because it looks cool. life is more interesting when you've only got a pistol, 30% health and a bunch of empty guns to show for, that just screams doom. I sometimes play hard levels
on ultra violence with nothing but a pistol and 50 at the start.

Guest UAC stockholder

BFG stands for "blast field gun" at least thats what i figure.

Guest Stan

You wanna know my Favourite Weapons in Doom?? Well.

!!!!THE CHAINSAW!!!!

Did you expect anything else?

If the Chainsaw doesn't appear in the new doom i'm gonna use my own!

Guest Stan
Employee 2-4601 said:

Doom 1: Shotgun.
Doom 2: Super Shotgun.
I like short range combat.

The Brass Knuckles (beserk!!!!)

and

Chainsaw.

Muhahahahahahahaha!!!