Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

Poll

What kind of watch will the Doom marine have? Ok, I know the question sounds a bit silly, but when you really think of it, it would be a cool option to see what time it is, and the watch could have some coll gadgets, like a lazer {nah...} or wireless net, SOMETHING! He should either jock off Bond and have an Omega, or be like me and wear a Rolex! And they could make it look really sweat!

By the way, if you were going to get a nice watch, and there were two color themes: Blue or Black theme with stainless or 2 tone band???

/me breaks jeremy's gay little rolex, than pours the whole pot of coffee all over Jeremy, making him turn into a little COCKroach after which I step on him and you here a big *CRUCH* as the little bones shatter
/me than wipes off my world industry skater shoe and goes merrily on my way

Shut your goddamn mouth and PH33R me.

Depends on which would go better with what I wear. Since 90% of all my clothes are black I'd say black.

BTW, this is the Doom 3 forum kid. You should've put this into the Swiss Precision forum.

Guest Clone999
MACVILEWHORE said:

/me breaks jeremy's gay little rolex, than pours the whole pot of coffee all over Jeremy, making him turn into a little COCKroach after which I step on him and you here a big *CRUCH* as the little bones shatter
/me than wipes off my world industry skater shoe and goes merrily on my way

Shut your goddamn mouth and PH33R me.

MACVILWHORE is a dumbass. I got that figured out.

Guest noduS

Wow, you losers have really hit rock bottom now, havent you.

A rolex eh? Is it stolen, counterfeit, or do you just feel like spending over ten thousand dollars on a watch?

Forgive me if I'm wrong but not all Rolex's cost $10,000 do they? Aren't there some that are a lot cheaper?

I rather see changing skies, sun movements, like shifting shades, this engine can do much more than a simple Timex. Yes, I am not answering the poll, per say I, simply would not be interested in knowing the time.

Guest JudgeDooM
Clone999 said:

MACVILWHORE is a dumbass. I got that figured out.

Uh no, he's some kind of moderator :)

noduS said:

Wow, you losers have really hit rock bottom now, havent you.

So true.

I'd like to see your "rolex", Jeremy. I bet it's really called "Rolx" or "Roleks" or something fake ;)

I once had the idea to remove the whole HUD and put all the information on your character´s watch, to make it more realistic.

So you could see a circular health bar on the watch display, the ammo etc. Of course the watch would have to be fairly large (like a G-Shock) so that you can see your status easily. For special options like an overhead map the player character would look closer at the watch. But the problem is that your left hand must be visible all the time, it would work with the shotguns, the minigun etc. but it wouldn´t work with the pistol for example.

stphrz said:

Forgive me if I'm wrong but not all Rolex's cost $10,000 do they? Aren't there some that are a lot cheaper?

Well they get prices close to that... I've never seen an authentic one for sale under 8 grand.

He probably doesn't even ahve a watch, he probably has a heads-up-display either holographicially projected in front of his face or displayed on the bullet-proof glass of his helmet.

But if it was a watch, it would definatly be dark blue and look like one of those underwater watches they have (except having a blue coating on it, not yellow).

You´re right, a holographically projected display fits even better and all the HUD comfort we are used to can stay the same.

Psyonisis said:

Well they get prices close to that... I've never seen an authentic one for sale under 8 grand.

Good God what a waste. Who would ever buy that? I'd rather rent a place and have food for a year.

Lüt said:

Good God what a waste. Who would ever buy that? I'd rather rent a place and have food for a year.

You should see a Metronex pocket watch. Some of those things can cost upwards of $20,000...

Are they geared towards U.S. baseball players or something? Can't you just look at a clock on the wall? I don't even have a watch, period. In the case of that Metronex watch, I'd sooner buy 3 good cars and have them insured for 5 years.

stphrz said:

There are, I have one only cost $10 and it is a collectors item because they spelled it ROLAX, must be worth a fortune

Guest fraggle`

poll: on a scale from 1 to 5, how stupid is jeremy?

fodders said:

There are, I have one only cost $10 and it is a collectors item because they spelled it ROLAX, must be worth a fortune

Heh. Actually I was thinking that there may be some real Rolex's that you can buy for $1500-$2000. Guess not. Which I guess calls into question the truthfulness of Jeremy's claims that he owns a real one....

Lüt said:

Are they geared towards U.S. baseball players or something? Can't you just look at a clock on the wall? I don't even have a watch, period. In the case of that Metronex watch, I'd sooner buy 3 good cars and have them insured for 5 years.

Ditto.

Time delays suck!!!!

stphrz said:

Heh. Actually I was thinking that there may be some real Rolex's that you can buy for $1500-$2000. Guess not. Which I guess calls into question the truthfulness of Jeremy's claims that he owns a real one....

You insinuating mine ain't real?

stphrz said:

Yeah, a Rolex will cost you from $1,100 - $10,000. One thousand is not a lot when your 14 {meaning I cant spend it on a car} and Ive been saving for it, so what the hell, lol.

DiSTuRBeD said:

So true.

I'd like to see your "rolex", Jeremy. I bet it's really called "Rolx" or "Roleks" or something fake ;)

Nope, its real, and I have two of them...I just live in a wealthy family. Good God! $1,100 is NOT a lot of money! Thats as much as a bashed up 94 chevy would cost at a car auction!

fodders said:

You insinuating mine ain't real?

Yes fod. That is exactly what I am doing :)

Lord FlatHead said:

Dumbass, moderator - what's the difference ?

Now kids, play nice. Someone's going to start crying.