Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest s999cop

well, im just saying, thx nightmare

Guest s999cop

well, actually i lost my isp for like 2months already, im only using School's computer temporary, so I didn't check the news, okay? Anyway thanks nightmare

I'm assuming that English isn't your first language is it?

Here's a threat: Play Doom2 stay on earth and help
Play Quake3 watch your step and watch you fall in outer space of nowhere
GOT IT?

Man, that makes almost zero sense to me.

i think he means the last 4 or so levels of q3 where you can fall off into space, but my question is why?...is it a comparison between q3 and doom2? i don' know, qoutes sometimes lend themselves to interpretation.

He maybe is just one of the guys who didn´t get it that Q3 isn´t a single player game with a story...

Okay, Doom 2 is on earth.
Quake 3 is in space (watch your step!; groan).
Where is the threat?
What's to get?

Guest JudgeDooM
deadnail said:

GOT IT?

Me 2, as well as all his posts.
Plus, I don't see any threat in his fuckin senseless signature. The only threat I see is for us, because of him being still in this forums and rotting them with his wasted and senseless posts.

deadnail said:

GOT IT?

My first language is german, but if I translate this directly,
it doesn't make sense too :)....crap !

You ever type something into one of those online translators and sent it back and forth between two languages for a while?

That's what that mangled piece of text looks like...

deadnail said:

Okay, Doom 2 is on earth.
Quake 3 is in space (watch your step!; groan).
Where is the threat?
What's to get?

Maybe the thread is: If you don´t do something usefull, like saving the earth in Doom2, then you have to fight senseless battles in spacemaps, where you can fall into empty space... ah nonsense. I don´t know what the little boy want´s to tell us. :)

deadnail said:

GOT IT?

Hey, it makes at least as much sense as my sig :)

Guest fraggle`

> well, actually i lost my isp for like 2months already, im only
> using School's computer temporary

somebody set up us the bomb!

Guest Mad-Ray
Lord FlatHead said:

No, I'm afraid not.

Hi everyone,

Actually I was going to put for my signature, "Go to bed with an itchy bum and wake up with a smelly finger..." but I thought better not, plus I wasnt too sure how ppl would react to my warped sense of humour.
Anyway I havent had my bottom plugged by a duck yet....

o well back to work.....I think I might just grab another cup of coffee to wake me up...

Caio

In MOCKERY, you are a soldier of navy of the space, one of the ground hardest, hardened in the combat and qualified for the action. Three years ago you attacked a senior officer to control his soldiers to put fire on the civil ones. He and its cast iron of body was dispatched with the wearing of pearl, whereas you were transferred to Mars, house of Union Aerospace Corporation. The UAC is a conglomerate multi-planet gear with equipment of radioactive waste on Mars and its two moons, Phobos and Deimos. Without the action fifty million miles, your day was composed of the suckin ' dust and the watchin ' limited flicks in the room of rec.

During the four last years the soldiers, the largest provider of UAC' S, used the remote equipment on Phobos and Deimos to lead various secret projects, including search on the voyage of inter-dimensional space. Up to now they could open of Gateways between Phobos and Deimos, throwing some instruments in one and observing them come out of the other. Recently however, Gateways grew dangerously unstable. The military " volunteers " entering them disappeared or were in distress with a strange form of madness -- vulgarities of prattling, bludgeoning all that breathes, and finally suffering untimely a death of explosion of full-body. The heads matched with torsos to send the house to people became a full-time work. The last military states declare that search suffers a small retreat, but all is under the command.

A few hours ago, Mars received a deformed message of Phobos. " we need the immediate support of soldiers. Something badly of fraggin ' comes out of Gateways! The information processing systems have the gone berserk! " the rest was incoherent. Soon after, Deimos simply disappeared from the sky. Since then, the attempts to establish the contact with one or the other moon not were successful.

You and your buddies, the only troop of combat fifty million miles were sent to the top of the pronto to Phobos. You were controlled to fix the perimeter of the base while the remainder of the team went inside. During several hours, your radio recorded the noises of the combat: the guns putting fire, men howling of the commands, cries piercing, splitting bone, deaden then finally. Seem your buddies died.

The things do not look at too good. You will never direct in addition to planet on your clean. More, all the heavy weapons were taken by the team by storm leaving you only with one gun. So only you could obtain your hands around a rifle of plasma or even of a shotgun you could take some to swallow on your output. That which destroyed your buddies deserves a couple of the granules in the face. Fixing your helmet, you leave the thimble of landing. If all is well you can find a fire power more substantial some share in the station. While you walk by the principal input of the base, you hear animal-like grondements making echo in all the distant corridors. They know that you are here. There is no back of rotation now.

Hahah dude wtf you saying? =)

No, actually I just spent the last few hours co opping in zDaemon and it's REALLY bringing up the happy memories!

Well, that and I just ate a whole little caesers by myself... =)