Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kain

i dont know how in the hell ...

I dont know how in the hell someone can go to school planning to kill 10+ people and ownly hit 13 and kill 2? he must be a retard!! he is a retard for not bringing a bomb to school! i was in his shoes and i planned averything. but... i didnt do it. i was planning on taking a big ass bomb to school and blowing the whole fucking school up! but i never got the guts to do stupid shit. well, thats what i am thinking right now and if u have something to say, thats fine!

I always directed my anger. I never thought of just opening fire on an innocent crowd. You need to seriously control your emotions.

i thought my friende who tried to commit suicide was sick...wow. a school shooting is worse than commiting suicide and going on a (place harmful drug here) binge combined. thats true though. if i were going to do that, from all my years of doom experience i wouldnd miss anyone. and noone would expect it from me. oh no the kid with the monkey around his neck is shooting us!!! c'mon, noone would believe them

Yes, maybe all those years behind a mouse will teach you natural point of sight shooting. Jackass.

masterhassan said:

i thought my friende who tried to commit suicide was sick...wow. a school shooting is worse than commiting suicide and going on a (place harmful drug here) binge combined. thats true though. if i were going to do that, from all my years of doom experience i wouldnd miss anyone. and noone would expect it from me. oh no the kid with the monkey around his neck is shooting us!!! c'mon, noone would believe them

Most, or at least some, "enraged citizen's" that go on a killing spree are actually commiting assisted suicides. They do not have the bottle to blow their own brains out, so go on a spree knowing the cops will do it for them, those that get captured alive probably became too scared to die.

stphrz said:

Get help.

Seriously.

no i am just saying, i am ok now, i solved that problem with my hand sif u know what i mean!!! i am over it!! i am just saying thaty people that cant shoot, shouldnt! like in the movie dumb and dumber when he tried to shoot that man!!!

Coward. If you were still considering doing something like this, I would find you and beat you worse than you have ever been beaten before. Using bombs and guns to kill unarmed children... there is nothing more weak and cowardly that I can think of. The thought of it sickens me.

That's exactly what I said about those guys in Littleton, everybody was going nuts when they accomplished something like 5% of what they were capable of. That was a pathetic attempt at an attempt to cause a disruption. Hardly anything happened that could have. But, you just can't please anybody.

kain said:

no i am just saying, i am ok now, i solved that problem with my hand sif u know what i mean!!! i am over it!! i am just saying thaty people that cant shoot, shouldnt! like in the movie dumb and dumber when he tried to shoot that man!!!

Ok man, You need help, lots n lots n lots of it,

Thinking about it is fine but actually telling people about it or even doing it is sickening, It should not be done.

When I say thinking about it, I mean that if your in a bad mood: you have just been humiliated in front of a group can make you think about revenge, but it does pass (at least it should)

Come on! Why the hell did you tell us this? Even if you were joking, argh I hope I never meet you.

I got the hand bit!

That makes your post even worse, goddamn, seek help FAST!!!

Guest Dark_Fox

You need to be shot for talkin like that you sick fuck.. >=(

Guest Stan

How can it be that one single guy can talk so much crap in one single post?