Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Necromancer

Uh oh, I think we killed it . . .

Me thinks we have now killed the Doom 3 topic until the game comes out. Unless anybody wants to start posting funny possible storylines for the game. Oh wait, somebody already did that once. AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGH!!!! I can't think of new topics, they've either been overdone or I've already posted them. Hey! Let's talk dust bunnies!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Calm down... this is how the forum works. In a few hours will start posting ramblings and unrelated stuff. And that´s when the forum gets cooler.

Eventually, a new id interview/sshot/movie/preview/rumor will come, and the newbie will start flowing again, with the old, same questions.

The Cycle of Life in this forum...

AARGH! NEWBIE!
Send MACVILEWHORE, we need him, now! :)

So yours started working? Or you deleted the old account?

I'm definitely a newbie, then. This makes 18 posts. I'm no newbie to Doom, though. I've played it since it first came out. I just haven't done any of my own editing. Played plenty of custom wads by others, in excess of 1100. Some of those wads that come in the Depths of Doom pack really sucked, though.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In any of the messages you posted, click on the user? button next to the edit/delete one. The count´s between your personal profile data.

Zaldron said:

AARGH! NEWBIE!
Send MACVILEWHORE, we need him, now! :)

So yours started working? Or you deleted the old account?

I think MAC has less posts than him...

Zaldron said:

Hey! 808 posts!

How in the...

Dammit, now that I've been working people are catching up to me. Lousy job, I swear I'm only on these forums like 2 hours each day now :\

Dima said:

Let's talk about us, the doomers!

Yeah, really. We need a pictures/profiles section.

Or a massive update to the Doomers Pictures page; the cast has changed quite a bit since that went up.

Necromancer said:

Some of those wads that come in the Depths of Doom pack really sucked, though.

Those are on the Master Levels disc right? It's pretty much like D!Zone 3 I think, you'd find maybe 1 in 50 good levels. And that's by '96's standards.

Guest UAC stockholder
Necromancer said:

I'm definitely a newbie, then. This makes 18 posts. I'm no newbie to Doom, though. I've played it since it first came out. I just haven't done any of my own editing. Played plenty of custom wads by others, in excess of 1100. Some of those wads that come in the Depths of Doom pack really sucked, though.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Newbie" is a stupid term for this forum, everyone who could possiably post here is a hardcore doom 2 fan, nobody plays doom or even remembers doom but the hardcore underground junkies like us. So unless your talking about how long we've been posting here...

Necromancer said:

ive been here for like... umm... a long while and i have only 102 posts..... :P