Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Clone999

Doom goes on...

Guest Clone999

How many new DOOM games do you think will come out before it's boring. My personal opinion is they could go all the way to 27 and I wouldn't be DOOMed out. Blood, Gore, and extreme violence is my favorite thing to inflict. Too bad I can't blow up things in real life. Damn! Actually, I busted a fire hydrant when I was 9, the first time I got to play DOOM. I went to JVH for a month or more. Considering the money it'd take to get that thing fixed, and drain out all the water that spilled, I imagened being there much longer.

Note: For all you newbies who are knowledge impared, JVH means Juvinal Hall (I don't give a shit if that's spelled wrong) and if you don't know what that is, then your really fucked up.

geeze,i would play forever if i lived forever.so far i've been playing doom since 95 and up to now i play it and i dont plan on giveing up on it now.

I think this should definetly be the last Doom game. id should stop the series at what I think is going to be its highpoint. After that, they should be thinking about something NEW, as opposed to the 5 Doom remakes they've done over the past few years.

Damn right. No action game should venture beyond the third part. I can´t imagine what kind of game will id make after this, altough the demoniac/extradimensional/alien stuff is their main reference. If id went for a fantasy game, a realistic combat simulator or a RPG, I´ll be shocked.

BTW : Im not saying those games would be crap, but the whole idea makes me think : "hey, that´s no id!"

I'd play Doom forever...I've been playing for about seven years now, and I can keep playing for seven times that...hmmm 49 years...well maybe longer...

Anyways, if ID does continue to make Doom games, I'd play them as long as the levels were as fun as the ones from the old Doom games or most of the ones from Quake 2.

nightmare imp said:

geeze,i would play forever if i lived forever.so far i've been playing doom since 95 and up to now i play it and i dont plan on giveing up on it now.

Well, as has been said. I would (and will) Play Doom till the day I finally die. I don't give a damn how many sequels are made, or ports. Actually, the ports give me something more doom related to collect! and just to prove my undying loyalty to Doom.. I am saying the following of my own free will:
I LOVE THE SUPER NINTENDO VERSION OF DOOM.
There! Now it's clearly not up to par with any other version, but I still play it incessently as ever. Doom 64 was the best home port, mind you.