• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Necron

that guy whos says theirs two types of death

Guest Necron

hey realy theres only one type of death brain death
because when your heart dies it stops pumping blood to your brain resulting in death

same with if you get choked no oxygen can get carried to your brain (though blood) also resulting in your death
and so on
your brain is always the cause of you dieing because if it worked
then you would be still alive

Heh. Do you think this is important enough to raise a whole new topic?

deadnail, delete this ASAP.

Anyway, yeah, there´s a little redundancy on my sig. But that´s because I´m QUOTATING someone. I didn´t made it, it´s a little phrase (from who, I don´t remember) that curiously, predicted how the Internet community will be (back then when Inet was a US thing only and there was like 300 official sites).

Taking in mind that you are the brain, the only possible way to consider one being dead is being simultaneously brain dead.
Based on your logic, every death should be called "brain death". Hit by a truck? Oh, yes, the BRAIN DIED.
Ate poison? Yeah, let´s write down "BRAIN DEATH".

I´m too lazy to change my sig, perhaps another month...

There is no death, see my sig. Only mortals die.

Could not resist, hey, since this gets deleted anyway ....

Zaldron said:

Heh. Do you think this is important enough to raise a whole new topic?

deadnail, delete this ASAP.

Anyway, yeah, there´s a little redundancy on my sig. But that´s because I´m QUOTATING someone. I didn´t made it, it´s a little phrase (from who, I don´t remember) that curiously, predicted how the Internet community will be (back then when Inet was a US thing only and there was like 300 official sites).

Taking in mind that you are the brain, the only possible way to consider one being dead is being simultaneously brain dead.
Based on your logic, every death should be called "brain death". Hit by a truck? Oh, yes, the BRAIN DIED.
Ate poison? Yeah, let´s write down "BRAIN DEATH".

I´m too lazy to change my sig, perhaps another month...

Zaldron, your English seems fine most of the time but then you make stupid mistakes like "I didn't made it" and such... I was wondering, what's your first language ?

Guest Dream Destroyer

Another person completely lacking a sense of humor. Oh, wait. But Humor isn't a sense is it? IS IT! WE ONLY TECHINCALLY HAVE 5 SENSES. OWWWWWWWW. SORRY.

Guest Dream Destroyer

<Zsa_zsa> WTF?
<Zsa_zsa> why the fuck did you steal my nick...
<Zsa-Zsa> what are you talking about?
<Zsa-Zsa> i always come online as Zsa-Zsa
<Zsa_zsa> no u don't...
<Zsa-Zsa> yes i do...
<Zsa_zsa> No you dont...
<Zsa-Zsa> Yes I do...
<Zsa_zsa> Fuck you.. u do not
<Zsa-Zsa> Fuck me.. I do too
<Zsa_zsa> no u dont!
<Zsa-Zsa> yes I do!
<Zsa_zsa> no u dont
<Zsa-Zsa> yes I do
<Zsa_zsa> No u don't... so dont steal my name!
<Zsa-Zsa> Yes I do... so stop stealing my name!
<Zsa_zsa> nooooo! i dont think so....
<Zsa_zsa> Who is this?
<Zsa-Zsa> yessss! i do think so....
<Zsa-Zsa> Zsa-Zsa
<Zsa_zsa> Fuck off... god damn liar
<Zsa-Zsa> Fuck off... [tsk tsk] liar
<Zsa_zsa> why would u steal my name?
<Zsa-Zsa> Haven't you ever thought that maybe you've been taking MY name the whole time
<Zsa-Zsa> god damn mother fucking
<Zsa_zsa> whatever!!!
<Zsa-Zsa> just because you steal OTHER PPL'S NAMES
<Zsa_zsa> i dont think so... !!!!
<Zsa-Zsa> What are you talking about?!!?
<Zsa-Zsa> who's the one with the nick "Zsa-Zsa" ?
<Zsa-Zsa> ME!
<Zsa-Zsa> that's right
<Zsa-Zsa> ME!
<Zsa_zsa> I know who this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<Zsa-Zsa> YOU LOSE
<Zsa_zsa> whatever
<Zsa-Zsa> I know who this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2
<Zsa_zsa> oh yah?
<Zsa-Zsa> yah
<Zsa_zsa> whatever
<Zsa-Zsa> whatever
<Zsa_zsa> why would u steal my nick?
<Zsa-Zsa> shut up
<Zsa-Zsa> you stole my nick
<Zsa_zsa> WTF ...
<Zsa-Zsa> WTF ...
<Zsa_zsa> Stop it
<Zsa-Zsa> Stop it!
<Zsa_zsa> why would u do that....
<Zsa-Zsa> why would u do that....
<Zsa_zsa> i didn't do ne thing.. why u doin that? i didnt do nething to u
<Zsa-Zsa> i didn't do ne thing.. why u doin that? i didnt do nething to u
<Zsa_zsa> okay n u dont think i realize who this is? with ur email address at the top
<Zsa-Zsa> okay n u dont think i realize who this is? with ur email address at the top
<Zsa_zsa> Why are you doing that???
<Zsa-Zsa> what's my email address then?
<Zsa_zsa> it says up top.. and shit..
<Zsa-Zsa> what's it say?
<Zsa_zsa> why r u doing that i never did ne thing to u?
<Zsa-Zsa> why r u doing that i never did ne thing to u?
<Zsa-Zsa> what's it say?
<Zsa-Zsa> what's it say?
<Zsa-Zsa> what's it say?
<Zsa-Zsa> what's it say?
<Zsa-Zsa> what's it say?
<Zsa-Zsa> justmaybe@co301566-a.foti1.on.wave.home.com?
<Zsa_zsa> yes
<Zsa-Zsa> Hahhahahahaahahahahha
<Zsa-Zsa> Hahhahahahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahha
<Zsa-Zsa> Hahhahahahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaha
<Zsa_zsa> yahh whatever
<Zsa-Zsa> yahh whatever
<Zsa_zsa> why are u doin that?
<Zsa-Zsa> why are u doin that?
<Zsa-Zsa> * Zsa-Zsa is a warm lesbian
<Zsa-Zsa> <Zsa-Zsa> anyone want sex?
<Zsa_zsa> yah??? wtf?
<Zsa-Zsa> yah??? wtf?
<Zsa_zsa> no really what did i ever do to u?
<Zsa-Zsa> teehee
<Zsa_zsa> thats not funny.....
<Zsa-Zsa> teeheehee
<Zsa_zsa> thats not funny.....
<Zsa-Zsa> teeheehee
<Zsa_zsa> oh well
<Zsa-Zsa> look in #niagara2
<Zsa_zsa> i dont really give a shit ne

Guest Dest-01

Get out of my house.

I have a friend. At a party someone put Drano in his beer. He was clinically dead for seven minutes, although he's alive now. His brain just isn't what it used to be. Now he spends most of his time playing with his dogs and I just try not to think about him.

The body cannot live without the mind, I hear. Well, what about vegatables? People that can't even think, just held alive by the doctors who feed them through a tube and put some hoses on them so they don't shit all over the place.

It's because there are two main parts of the brain, the high brain and the brain stem. The human brain and the animal brain. You can technically live with just the animal brain, although you'l hardly be a human being... more like a sack of flesh that your sadistic relatives won't let die.

Take it in the brain stem and you're good and dead, though. After that nothing is controlling your heart, breathing, growing, nothing.

Dead people usually don't lie still... so long as the animal brain still thinks it's alive the corpse will be twitching and moving around like the shit didn't happen.

Guest Employee 2-4601
Lord FlatHead said:

Zaldron, your English seems fine most of the time but then you make stupid mistakes like "I didn't made it" and such... I was wondering, what's your first language ?

Actually a braindead person cant live for so long, maybe a couple of hours. And also, scientists have confirmed that humor is actually has its own part of the brain(dont know where though)

fodders said:

Username seemed to manage quite well without one :)

Hey fodders I like your Java applet - The fire one, some cool (hot) idea

Guest PFCRon
Employee 2-4601 said:

Actually a braindead person cant live for so long, maybe a couple of hours. And also, scientists have confirmed that humor is actually has its own part of the brain(dont know where though)

I see nothing in this post whatsoever that has to do with DOOM 3. And you say I need to act MY age?

Lord FlatHead said:

Spanish. If you translate "I didn´t made it" to spanish, it´s a correct sentence.
That´s the hardest thing to learn, how english speakers express common answers.

deadnail said:

clinically dead

But they screwed up the definition; clinically dead pretty much means "close to dying" because if it meant dead, he wouldn't be alive now would he? Hmmmm?

Lüt said:

But they screwed up the definition; clinically dead pretty much means "close to dying" because if it meant dead, he wouldn't be alive now would he? Hmmmm?

His heart stopped beating for a while. They resucitated (sp?) him. He was dead from the poisioning until they pumped his gut and shocked his heart back to work.

In the time when he was 'clinically dead', his heart wasn't beating. No pulse. His brain didn't get any oxygen and was damaged.

Fuck man, don't be so anal. It's sad.

I wasn't being technical, I was just saying it gets aggrivating when they say stuff like clinically dead which doesn't mean fully dead, it's like when you see FREE* everywhere. There's always a * that bends any simple word or phrase WAY out of it's intended context and it really gets me.

Damn lawyers, they started that shit.

Guest Clone999
PFCRon said:

I see nothing in this post whatsoever that has to do with DOOM 3. And you say I need to act MY age?

When I was 11 I had a friend that got hit by a subway train. When I snuck past all the ambulances and police, the front of the train was covered in blood. (shudder. I still have memories of that)Even though this doesn't really matter, I needed to tell people, and get the subject of "Death" back on track. Please do not delete this, anybody. I'M WATCHING YOU, DEADNAIL. Wait, that didn't come out right...

deadnail said:

Here´s something weird. There are several parts of the encephalus (spelling?) that can be partially destroyed and you´ll keep living, but what a life...

Take the hipotalamus, for example. There´s people who don´t know when they´re hungry, thirsty, sleepy or forming urine/excrements. They have regular hours each day to make this things, and they can only hope the body´s needs are covered...