Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest kip en het ei

Doom 3

Guest kip en het ei

Did you guys ever heard about the gabber sound also know as
HARDCORE no listen to it at say what you think obout it
find on the web, MP3 files from
Dj Outblast, with Master's Symphony (great track)
Or Rotterdam Terror Corps , they have a lot off kicking sounds
Dj Paul
Dj Promo
Danger hardcore Team
The Headbanger
Buzz Fuzz
Bass-D & King Matthew
In Europa wear I live its for a lots off Jong people a way off living so find the gabber, hardcore, terror, jump sound and let my now how you think oubout it, I think it would be nice Music for DOOM3

Guest JesusMk2

I though NIN was in it and nothing else. Doom has always been industrial. NIN is industrial rock so if I got this right 2+2=NIN

:D

Ok guys... This guy is from Holland, just like me... But that doesn't mean that we're all just as stupid as this dude... Please "Kip en het ei" (the chicken and the egg), don't post this crap here... /Dutch > Hou op met die onzin, dit gaat over Doom... En de muziek is al beslist... dus.

Guest kip en het ei

I know this is about doom 3 and I look out to It i'm a realy Doom
freak you know , Its myn life but it was just a idea ...
first off all I'm from Belgium not Holland yep and i like hardcore an first off al DOOM and his sequells, but I like the music that they now use at doom and quake but i think also that industrial hardcore would like nice to it. I follow every thing up over the new doom so ID SOFTWARE keep on going and keep up the very nice and good work greeettzzz tO Ya AlL

Nu het onderwerp toch naar boven komt, de 'filosofische' vraag "wat was er eerst, de kip of het ei" is een dwaze vraag. Er waren namelijk eieren miljoenen jaren voor er kippen waren - dinosaurussen bijvoorbeeld. En als je vraagt wat er eerst was, de kip of het kippenei (nieuwe spelling !), aangezien een kippenei per definitie een ei is gelegd door een kip, was de kip er het eerst.

Dank u.

Don't you think thumping ultra-repetitive hardcore techno would be distracting? You couldn't tell the 4-bit bass samples from the gunshots.

Guest kip en het ei

yes it wouldn't be very nice
It was just an greazy idea from myn sic mind
I hope there will be more information soon about Doom 3
I'm realy an addict to Doom and Quake
We will see , greetzz

Guest kip en het ei
Lord FlatHead said:

Nu het onderwerp toch naar boven komt, de 'filosofische' vraag "wat was er eerst, de kip of het ei" is een dwaze vraag. Er waren namelijk eieren miljoenen jaren voor er kippen waren - dinosaurussen bijvoorbeeld. En als je vraagt wat er eerst was, de kip of het kippenei (nieuwe spelling !), aangezien een kippenei per definitie een ei is gelegd door een kip, was de kip er het eerst.

Dank u.

I like your website very much i have put it to myn favorieten
The doomnation will be keep on going
greeztttzz

Disorder said:

Hey... ik wist niet dat jij ook nederlands was?!??

Ik ben dus Belg. Het is me al opgevallen dat er opvallend veel Nederlands-sprekenden op het Internet ronddwalen, niettegestaande er met moeite 30 miljoen Nederlandssprekenden zijn.

kip en het ei said:

I like your website very much i have put it to myn favorieten
The doomnation will be keep on going
greeztttzz

Aangezien je ondertussen weet dat ik Nederlands spreek mag je me in het Nederlands aanspreken.

Guest Hell Crusader

Wat dacht je van Hakkuhbar? :)

JesusMk2 said:

I though NIN was in it and nothing else. Doom has always been industrial. NIN is industrial rock so if I got this right 2+2=NIN

:D

OH SHIT SOMEBODY FINALLY STOLE MY FACE! DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!

AND HE LIKES NIN TOO! BLASPHEMY!!

/me explodes

USERNAME!! How nice to have you back! I see you've learned some manners.

Hell Crusader said:

Wat dacht je van Hakkuhbar? :)

ik vee zanvoort ken beer troospfeeenen
ik voo zaart amsterdam maastricht eiiiiinhoven
zen voo ken vaar yuuzek netherland hollander!

BTW, I think that www.cybernet.dk became www.cybercity.dk, and if you look at jensh.homepage.dk (that's the site where all the users at cybercity.dk put their home pages) u will see the message from the server saying "u don't have access ..." but if u put, for example, tetas.homepage.dk then u'll see a message like "feijl" or "mjompa", and finally what I'm really trying to say is; FNORD!

Lüt said:

/me explodes

/me stabs Lut for blasphemy against NIN.

"Revenge shall be Mine!"

Disorder said:

Ok guys... This guy is from Holland, just like me... But that doesn't mean that we're all just as stupid as this dude... Please "Kip en het ei" (the chicken and the egg), don't post this crap here... /Dutch > Hou op met die onzin, dit gaat over Doom... En de muziek is al beslist... dus.

Ook al nederlands?!?!?!?!?
Euhm why are we still talking english lol:p

Lüt said:

/me explodes

What is that face supposed to be anyway?

It's me damnit! It's a picture of me, that's why nobody else can take it. Go to www.mp3.com/dyingcorpse to see a larger version.

The other guy would be even harder... at least I have noticable hair.

Me paso por los huevos su holandés, loco... dejense de joder y vuelvan al inglés, no se corten.
Sabian que DooM 3 se dice Perdición Tres en castellano? Suena realmente horrible... en fin.

It´s not pretty when you don´t know the language they´re talking, huh?

HEY YOU!

Do a Carmack impression again. (I can't find the last thread you did it in.)

I was trying to find that thread where you said something like "and we've tri-texeled over 3 million gigaflops" but you went on for 2 paragraphs... couldn't find it. I was gonna throw some of that crap at my boss next time he asked how the computers were working but I can't make up words like that off the top of my head.

Disorder said:

Uhm... Close... But that's not good dutch...

Dutch? I thought I was imitating Icelandic... heh.

Lüt said:

The other guy would be even harder... at least I have noticable hair.

Hey.. So it IS a head. I was kinda questioning myself if that really was a head... But it is... :)
I finally know who I'm talking to...

Lüt said:

I was trying to find that thread where you said something like "and we've tri-texeled over 3 million gigaflops" but you went on for 2 paragraphs... couldn't find it. I was gonna throw some of that crap at my boss next time he asked how the computers were working but I can't make up words like that off the top of my head.

Oh, I remember that :)

But that chunk o´ crap was really messed up. I touched subjects like fat people, mantissa, russians and triangles or something like that. Not even the dumbest of bosses would buy it.

MMh, there´s something wrong with the search engine. On the general forums it just looks at this week´s posts, while the DooM3 search engine never works...