Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
doomsick

one for the figure collectors

in my last post, i mentioned some of the stuff that may come out with doom3, and now that it sounds like there are some figure collectors like myself out there...what would you like to see? who do you want to make them? i'd like to see mcfarlane toys do them because of the killer sculpting they do. i bought a lot of the quake2 toys which were made by resaurus, and they were pretty cool...they made the duke nukem toys as well. as far as what toys, any doom toys would rule.

My brother bought 2 MacFarlane toys, Raenius and Dessicator from the Spawn series. They´re absolutely amazing, they´re too my choice for DooM action figures...

Guest HeadLesS

Yah I mentioned that the other day...I think there used to be a DooM box set thing a few years back that had a CyberDemon statue with it too...

Guest JesusMk2
Lord FlatHead said:

Now that you mention it, the marine guy in the Macworld movie kinda looks like the G.I. Joe puppet I used to have.

On a totaly unrelated subject, I have a feeling that the older members of this forum will be hating my gutz pretty soon. Oh well life goes on and on and on -SPLAT! Oh well....

Guest Dark_Fox
JesusMk2 said:

I have a feeling that the older members of this forum will be hating my gutz pretty soon. Oh well life goes on and on and on -SPLAT! Oh well....

:|

Stupid people REALLY suck..
How old are you? 12..
Good lord, this is out of my league, Deadnail a little help..

Dark_Fox said:

:|

Stupid people REALLY suck..
How old are you? 12..
Good lord, this is out of my league, Deadnail a little help..

sorry to hear about your duck man!

Guest Aradiel

Todd McFarlene toys would definitly be cool, but being a Warhammer 40k player, I'd rather have actual miniatures that I could paint myself. I think it'd be much more satisfying than having a mass-painted action figure, although, I have to admit, McFarlene toys look pretty sweet.