Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Clone999

Doom3 storyline

Guest Clone999

Ok, this is my doom storyline. And don't fucking dis everything I say, like some people usually do. Anyway, here it is.
Let's say that after you blew the shit outta the "Demonic Visage", you spent about a week finding your way outta hell. When you were out, you felt different. Something wierd had happened to you. After about a day back in the land of the living you realized you were changing more by the minute. Soon, your mind was totally devoted to serving hell. You were basically zombified. You were the one respoonsible for the re-opening of Hell's gates. You then came back to hell after allowing the demons you had despised as a full human, to reak havoc on earth. Eventually, you found one of the Soul Spheres you had collected while battling Hell. It killed the demonic presence inside you, and you became human again. But, you were too late. All Humans had dissapeared from the Earth. You, of course, assumed the obvious. Demons had won. You swore that you would get your revenge against those demon bastards. You loaded your shotgun, and prepared for the biggest battle ever.
Send me your comments. Have them be compliments, please.

The first part of the story is interesting, but the main part... the whole story background during the actual game would be simply revenge? Running arround without any other goals than killing demons for revenge?

I still think they should have a remake and expand the storyline of the original Doom. Have you try to find out what happened to the Phobos base, then start coming across demons and bodies of the scientists who worked there. It would be cool if you could find someone still partially alive, and he/she could give you some direction or objective.

---------------

Guest Clone999
nightmare imp said:

that was a preaty good story line,it kickeed ass!

Well, I was planning at the end it could turn out like a few thousand people survived by evacuating the earth. That might work...I REALLY don't plan on those fucking demons winning for crying out loud. Would that make it better or worse?

Ever since I saw the Quake engine, I thought a remake of the origional Doom levlels would be cool (and I'm not talking about that crappy Q2 bsp 'Return to Phobos').
Just thinking about the 1st level (Hanger), you could have an upper 'control tower' level and put a ransacked ship in the big open area (which I always assumed was a landing pad). Level transitions would be flawless...the last room could be an elevator to the next level, or the switch could open a door in the wall, or you could just replace the last room with a passageway to the next level.
Finding the lab where they made the origional teleporter experiments would be cool. And not far off - a med lab full of crazy marines, gibbed marines, and marines covered in claw marks (like what happened to the guys who tested the teleporters in the story that's in the booklet).

danarchist said:

Just thinking about the 1st level (Hanger), you could have an upper 'control tower' level and put a ransacked ship in the big open area (which I always assumed was a landing pad). Level transitions wo

cool!
WHO WHATS TO HELP ME DO THAT?
me and some mates right now are workin' on converting doom to quake1 but we don't have any doom levels for quake yet
if you know where we can get some let me know!
MY EMAILS DOWN AT THE MINUET SO CONTACT ME HERE!

GOOD BYE!

nightmare imp said:

that was a preaty good story line,it kickeed ass!

SO YOU LIKE THE PENTAGRAM ICON?

I DREW THAT

NICE TO SOME ONE LIKES MY ART!
THE ART TEACHERS AT COLLAGE DON'T 'COS I DON'T DRAW LITTLE FLUFFY
BUNNYS AND FLOWERS

oh and I think the story lines ok too!

Clone999 said:

Well, I was planning at the end it could turn out like a few thousand people survived by evacuating the earth. That might work...I REALLY don't plan on those fucking demons winning for crying out loud. Would that make it better or worse?

DonĀ“t know...if there would be a special place you have to go to learn something about the offspring of the demons, and then the storyline develops. Revenge is just a bit too general.

Guest IDManiac
CHAINSAW+DGM said:

cool!
WHO WHATS TO HELP ME DO THAT?
me and some mates right now are workin' on converting doom to quake1 but we don't have any doom levels for quake yet
if you know where we can get some let me know!
MY EMAILS DOWN AT THE MINUET SO CONTACT ME HERE!

GOOD BYE!

Question for Chainsaw... the alright you primative screw heads.. these are my Boomsticks thing. What movie is that from. I have been racking my brains for some time now, and I know you could help. THANKS!

It's from "Army of Darkness". Actually, he's a little off. It's supposed to be, "All right, you primitive screw heads, listen up . . . see this? BOOMSTICK!"

-----------