Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest SSK123

Doom 3 Info

Guest SSK123

hey, i was just wondering what the hell doom 3 is about. I don't expect for the plotline to be released yet, but if it is, what the hell is it? Thanks people!

Storyline hasn't been released yet, but I'm expecting a total remake with an expanded story. Stuff like what really happened, the complete background of the gateway experiments, and how it went wrong. So far, it's all speculation.

---------------------

Well, id hasn't released any info on the plot of the game other than to say it will be most elaborate of their games to date. Seeing as how the storylines for their past games have been wafer thin, there's a lot of room to interpret a statement like that :)

Remember Jim Dosé´s comment on Daily Radar : "The story practically dwarfs any other plot done by id so far" (something like that, don´t quote me).

"Dwarf" is a really nice term... There will be a strong story on the game, or at least that´s what they´re planning right now.

Guest Archvile46
Necromancer said:

Storyline hasn't been released yet, but I'm expecting a total remake with an expanded story. Stuff like what really happened, the complete background of the gateway experiments, and how it went wrong. So far, it's all speculation.

---------------------

I just hope it's damn good.