Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lord FlatHead

Ahhhhh

I guess I'll never understand why people do these things...
Please delete this post yourself...

LorD BaZTArD said:

What on earth are you talking about?????
Why did you post this???

Is that from a song??
If so Which on????

I guess he clicked on "Post New" instead of "Post Reply" by accident.

Disorder said:

I guess I'll never understand why people do these things...
Please delete this post yourself...

He thinks it's a nice day today.

Fine by me.

no it isnt, i dont see a single drop of rain, no thunder. what teh fudgesickles are oyu talking about? ...lucy in the sky with diamonds...i just had to say that. i just got sgt. pepper's lonely hearts club band. great cd

stphrz said:

I guess he clicked on "Post New" instead of "Post Reply" by accident.

No he did not. He wanted to express his feelings about a particular event in his personal life, and he really doesn't care if deadnail deletes this or not.

Lord FlatHead said:

No he did not. He wanted to express his feelings about a particular event in his personal life, and he really doesn't care if deadnail deletes this or not.

It's of concern you just refered to yourself in the 3rd person

No today is a fucked up day. My CD Rom just broke and I can't play shit tonight, and it was snowing this morning it is supposed to be spring, I came to this forum and see nothing but shitty posts, one telling me it is a nice day. No today is a fucked up day. My CD Rom just broke and I can't play shit tonight, and it was snowing this morning it is supposed to be spring, I came to this forum and see nothing but shitty posts, one telling me it is a nice day. No today is a fucked up day. My CD Rom just broke and I can't play shit tonight, and it was snowing this morning it is supposed to be spring, I came to this forum and see nothing but shitty posts, on telling me it is a nice day. bla bla bla