Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest s999cop

Crash, come on , more than that

Guest s999cop

If you people wanna make doom3 has more variables, so why dont we lets just to have crash be part of this family , be one of our characters, even phobe. besides, i dont really care about having crash/ phobe or not, they also part of the doom story too, having more characters is much fun than only having the same guy, i wish doom can have more than about 50 characters. (hopefully not everyone wears the same clothes or the helmet on)

by the way, anyone seen the weird guy in doom3, is that our future character? he seems alittle old and he has a weird face.

everything is cool in doom3 for sure!

The new Marine´s a great character. The armor is adequate, material, shape and helmet are perfect choices. I don´t see anything strange in the guy´s face, but he´s not in his early 20s. If the marine has a grade higher than "private", then it would be justifiable.

Crash and Phobos will not be present in the game. First, those aren´t names for humans, and second, the whole marine outfit has been replaced. EVEN if there´s a guy in orange armor, and a female instructor, that doesn´t mean Crash and Phobos are there.

Guest s999cop

excuse you, man

are you having a mental problem? or physical problem

danarchist said:

Crash? Phobe? Who?

The Doomguys and Doomchicks from Quake 3.

Zaldron said:

The new Marine´s a great character. The armor is adequate, material, shape and helmet are perfect choices. I don´t see anything strange in the guy´s face, but he´s not in his early 20s. If the marine has a grade higher than "private", then it would be justifiable.

Crash and Phobos will not be present in the game. First, those aren´t names for humans, and second, the whole marine outfit has been replaced. EVEN if there´s a guy in orange armor, and a female instructor, that doesn´t mean Crash and Phobos are there.

They could be tortured souls stuck in hell though, nailed on a cross or something. Could be good for a nostalgia feel, and would create a real errie atmosphere to it.

And yeah, SHUT UP S999COP, or you will suffer the shananagins of my broom. And learn to make sense once in awhile please.

Guest s999cop

pretty much i do

Zaldron said:

Um, old soldiers can be demoted to private. Does the original Doomguy look like much of a spring chicken to you? Hell no, the man was kicking ass sans bubblegum long before the hellspawn rolled around.

Oh, and Crash actually is a name people can use and it is more of a feminine name. It's still better than Dilbert, Pubert, Jebediah or Nicolas.

Lüt said:

The Doomguys and Doomchicks from Quake 3.

I see. Iv'e only played Q3 a couple times, and just multiplayer.

Me too. In fact, I only played it just to play as the Doomguy, who turned out to be very dissimilar in control to the original. Oh well - that was the first and last time I played that game.

deadnail said:

Um, old soldiers can be demoted to private. Does the original Doomguy look like much of a spring chicken to you? Hell no, the man was kicking ass sans bubblegum long before the hellspawn rolled around.

Oh, and Crash actually is a name people can use and it is more of a feminine name. It's still better than Dilbert, Pubert, Jebediah or Nicolas.

You better not be referrin to that Ver Cool Comic!

That Rocks.

But aside from that it is a silly name.

s999cop said:

pretty much i do

>> And learn to make sense once in awhile please.
>
>pretty much i do.

HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA

sorry :P