Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kain

ok is doom3 didnt have this, id be pissed!

if the monsters didnt fight each other, id be really pissed cus that crap is funny.

Oh definately. :) Monster infighting is an absolute must.

I went through a phase once when I'd always try to get all the monsters to fight each other instad of outright shooting them...if I was lucky only 1 would be left and it would only take a couple hits to kill him.

i love this part of doom! just sit back and watch than shoot teh winner! yahoo! if they didn't put this in doom3 it would be a crime.

Guest PFCRon

How about the enemies EAT each other? MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..........makes you wanna throw up after a long lunch right?

Guest s999cop

that would be cooler if one cyberdemon vs. 1 million zombiemen , and see whose gonna win

danarchist said:

I went through a phase once when I'd always try to get all the monsters to fight each other instad of outright shooting them...if I was lucky only 1 would be left and it would only take a couple hits to kill him.

I still like to put on no clipping and run through that room on level 8 with the cyberdemon and all those Barons and then run outside of the room and watch them fight. Usually the cyberdemon loses.

Imps and other energy-firing demons should be able to kill their own species, too! I hated how imps could not kill each other!

----------------------