Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Epistax

I have doom3

Guest Epistax

It sucks though. Doesn't go beyon 320x200 16 colors. The imps are purple. The sounds are worse than someone yelling "woop" in a high pitched voice. Oh yeah and the pistol appears to shoot turtles.
:)

Guest Matt PmRd

lame...

now i need LorD BaZTArD's gun thing

I told you it was a good IDEA.

But Why should I give it to you
You said you were going ta use it on me
and now you want to use it........I will have to think about this...Yeah fine Let 'im 'ave IT!!

<BaZTARD\ Loads gun. It Powers into life Bright Blue lights flash across it, all weapons lock on Epistax. Distracts Target by chucking rubber donut in front of him, Target pounces on rubber Dount, breaking it's jaw. Gun Makes BFG Charging noises and Shoots.........................Several Large flags with BANG painted on them. All flags Impale Epistax, blood goes all over the flags.
<Comments: Now that was a bloody BIG Bang.>

Gun Gets put away

Perhaps you should uncheck the "I´m a stupid" option under Options/Game options/Suckage.

GollumGlitch said:

STOP TALKING ABOUT THE STUPID GUN IDEA!

Amen. Besides, there´s no weapon more powerful than MACVILEWHORE´S EXTRA-STRONG NEWBIE COFFEE.

Guest Matt PmRd
GollumGlitch said:

STOP TALKING ABOUT THE STUPID GUN IDEA!

i better use this gun again

Zaldron said:

Amen. Besides, there´s no weapon more powerful than MACVILEWHORE´S EXTRA-STRONG NEWBIE COFFEE.

Yeah I know that, nothing beats that stuff, except that he has not been seen recently so I decide to invent another Newbie eradicating device.

Maybe MACVILEWHORE drunk his own coffee!

(Ouch)

Umm... OK... Riiiiiiiiiiight. Please, lay off the illegal substances in the future, they appear to be having a bad effect on you. Oh, and BTW, "WOOP"

Guest Epistax
LorD BaZTArD said:

Yeah I know that, nothing beats that stuff, except that he has not been seen recently so I decide to invent another Newbie eradicating device.

Maybe MACVILEWHORE drunk his own coffee!

(Ouch)

Sorry but a european concrete monkey simply cannot carry a two pound coconut.

Hey is that supposed to be based on the swallow carrying a coconut sketch in Monty Python And The Holy Grail?

Or Are you out of your mind?

Monty Python RULES.

Also are you saying I should leave the insults to Macvilewhore??

Never.