Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dima

Doom 3 not at E3

Unfortunately it is now official. Well Rounded Entertainment reports that id will not be showing DOOM 3 at E3 this year. id stated that they wished to focus on games that are closer to release. Looks like we’ll be stuck looking at the same stuff from that Mac presentation for a while.

Update!!

Doomcenter reports the following:

Doom @ E3 Update

The report yesterday by Well-Rounded said that it was "confirmed" that id would not be showing the new Doom at E3 this year. However, comments by CEO Todd Hollenshead at GameSpyDaily seem to show that the content of WR's report isn't very accurate:

"I don't know where that came from because no one here has the job title of 'spokesman'. Still, I doubt we will show anything from DOOM at E3 this year."

Heh, I wasn´t expecting to see it at this E3. Now I´m focused on getting exclusive shots of SoF2, Thief3 and Deus Ex 2 and "GameX" as Romero calls it.

Guest JesusMk2
Dima said:

Hey Guys did you hear the word? JesusMk2 is totaly useless and hes really pissing off the old doomer gits?

Yup...

Actually, you´re not pissing me. In my opinion answering "Yup" and "Yep" is pretty boring. And I can´t imagine why you keep doing that. Posting your opinions is a lot better.

Besides, you haven´t learned yet how to use quotes.

But if you want to piss me, go ahead, I haven´t laughed in a couple of days here...

Zaldron said:

Heh, I wasn´t expecting to see it at this E3. Now I´m focused on getting exclusive shots of SoF2, Thief3 and Deus Ex 2 and "GameX" as Romero calls it.

Yeah, that would be cool!
I wonder how Soldier Of Fortune 2 will look running under the Quake 3 engine with curved surfaces, shaders, large terrain, etc...

13 real world weapons, realisitc weapon physics, driveable vehicles/choppers, Taylor as a sidekick and more stealth missions. Combine that with Q3A and an improved GHOUL.

*drools*

UPDATE : There´s some info on SoF2 on www.sofcenter.com
There was some pics, but PC Gamer pulled the plug on those. Hehe, anyway, I have them on my PC.

UPDATE 2 : Here they are. I have uploaded the pics. Don´t tell PC Gamer, boys... ;)

www.zaldron.f2s.com/pics/faces.jpg

www.zaldron.f2s.com/pics/shot1.jpg

www.zaldron.f2s.com/pics/shot2.jpg

www.zaldron.f2s.com/pics/snow.jpg

They´re scanned blurry tiny pics, don´t blame me...

JesusMk2 said:

Yup...

Since JesusMk2 got raped by his uncle, the only thing he can say is "yup"... You can't blame him for that.

Zaldron said:

13 real world weapons, realisitc weapon physics, driveable vehicles/choppers, Taylor as a sidekick and more stealth missions. Combine that with Q3A and an improved GHOUL.

*drools*

UPDATE : There´s some info on SoF2 on www.sofcenter.com
There was some pics, but PC Gamer pulled the plug on those. Hehe, anyway, I have them on my PC.

UPDATE 2 : Here they are. I have uploaded the pics. Don´t tell PC Gamer, boys... ;)

www.zaldron.f2s.com/pics/faces.jpg

www.zaldron.f2s.com/pics/shot1.jpg

www.zaldron.f2s.com/pics/shot2.jpg

www.zaldron.f2s.com/pics/snow.jpg

They´re scanned blurry tiny pics, don´t blame me...

Zaldron, how about you give the people some info :)

Guest JesusMk2
Zaldron said:

Actually, you´re not pissing me. In my opinion answering "Yup" and "Yep" is pretty boring. And I can´t imagine why you keep doing that. Posting your opinions is a lot better.

Besides, you haven´t learned yet how to use quotes.

But if you want to piss me, go ahead, I haven´t laughed in a couple of days here...

Whoa! Hey people, you wouldnt be are repling if you werent some how anoyed, the best you couild do is to not respond to what Im saying.

lol