Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kain

ok here is the low down.

ok now all of you people that have all these fancy p3's with 32 or 64 meg video cards, i got one thing to say to you. older games are the best. i am not getting doom 3 until the technology to play it isnot state of the art anymore. What i am saying is that i still play my super nintendo( especially street fighter 2) i am not going to dish out 1+ grand for some shit that will be all high tech and shit. no way.

Guest JesusMk2
Disorder said:

So? - By Disorder, Outstanding! :)

Disorder? How did you know about my Uncle!? I mean MY GOD!?!?

AND YOU! F*CKIN HELL! YOU have no Idea what your missing! Im gonna find where you live and he bitch man splap you!
Any ways with this kind of equipment its always "The hoste that can boste the most tek?" Ok that dont sound right. Im probely wrong and they are gonna talk me down for it.

The estimated minimum system that Doom 3 will be playable on is a P3-700, 128 megs RAM and a Ge-Force 2. That is already far from state of the art.

Even the probable recommended system, P3-1ghz, 256 megs RAM and GeForce 3, is going to be far from state of the art by the time the game actually comes out (P3-1ghz and 256 megs RAM isn't particularly state of the art NOW)

Actually... though pricewatch I was able to therhetically assemble a 266Mhz FSB Thunderbird Athlon 1.0Ghz with 256Mb of PC2100 DDR Ram, nice harddrive, 52X cd-rom, Sound Blaster Live and a Ge-Force 2 MX for $941.

All name brand stuff, too. Ask Zaldron, I let him know about it.

That includes a 19 inch monitor capable of 1600 by 1200 resolution. Assuming you already have a monitor that's another $190 of that price you can spend on a video card.

$1000? HARDLY state of the art! =)))

JesusMk2 said:

Disorder? How did you know about my Uncle!? I mean MY GOD!?!?

What the f*ck is that supposed to mean?

deadnail said:

Actually... though pricewatch I was able to therhetically assemble a 266Mhz FSB Thunderbird Athlon 1.0Ghz with 256Mb of PC2100 DDR Ram, nice harddrive, 52X cd-rom, Sound Blaster Live and a Ge-Force 2 MX for $941.

That includes a 19 inch monitor capable of 1600 by 1200 resolution. Assuming you already have a monitor that's another $190 of that price you can spend on a video card.

He´s totally right. Inet stores and shipping are easy ways to get stuff at the right price. The only drawback is that you have to do the assembling. But in most of the cases that´s not a real problem :)

yeah, old games are cool, but how could you resist getting doom 3? i mean, you'll need that "high tech" stuff eventually anyway, doom 3 is the perfect excuse to get it...it's my excuse to finally ditch my voodoo 3.

Guest Matt PmRd

snes 4 ever!

Guest JesusMk2
Disorder said:

What the f*ck is that supposed to mean?

Well Excuuuuuuse meeeeeeeee! I work alot of hours sooooooorry if its not up to your useual high standards. It sounds like you are real pissed off about some thing, mabey its the fact that you cant stand who you are.

Jeesh... Take it easy man... I never meant to piss you off... It was just a joke. Sometimes I just like to piss people off. Well, I guess you don't like my kind of humour...........

deadnail said:

How many times have you heard of the companies offering those cheap prices? I wouldn't even risk ordering anything over $10 from those nameless websites, I've had enough trouble with more credible places losing orders and then disappearing from the face of the earth.

Guest TheEternalVile
kain said:

ok now all of you people that have all these fancy p3's with 32 or 64 meg video cards, i got one thing to say to you. older games are the best. i am not getting doom 3 until the technology to play it

All hail Kain, the god of wisdom.

Ali kali hali fali hula lopa...