Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

HELP!

I jsut finished downloading Doom3d, but I can't get it to work! HOw do you get Doom3d to work? Any help would be appreciated.

You know, just because there´s a "DooM 3" on "DooM 3D" doesn´t mean you´re actually making a valid topic. :)

Anyway, I have no idea. Check in their mainpage for FAQs...
You would get better replies if you tell us the actual problem. Crashes? Doens´t work? what?

I think you've extracted all the Doom 3D files in your "Doom" folder and when you launch Doom 3d setup.exe, it doesn't work? If so, create a subfolder called "Doom 3d", and extract all the files in here. It should work. Then, if you want the md2 files to work, go in the advanced graphic settings, and where's there something written with md2, erase the 0 and type "md2.ini", without the quotes. And if you want the weapons in md2 as well, next to "nomd2weapons", erase the 0 and type 1.
I hope that can help and you will stop posting a new message every 5 mins.

Zaldron said:

You know, just because there´s a "DooM 3" on "DooM 3D" doesn´t mean you´re actually making a valid topic. :)

Hey, good point.

Guest lordjunge

i have been playing too much quake so i dont know what the fuck u r talking about