Does Doom3 exist

Guest zebramadness

hay
i have a question
does doom 3 already exist
because i have doom 1 + doom 2
and i would like doom 3 also

thannks anyway

OK, I'll try and surpress my Negative Newbie Bashing Energy here.

Doom 3 is in development by id Software. The official site is presumable at www.ua-corp.com. Lead programmer John Carmack showed an in-progress movie of it at the MacWorld expo in February. It will most likely be released in 2002. And that's pretty much all we know about it at this point.

Guest ZEBRAMADNESS
Lord FlatHead said:

OK, I'll try and surpress my Negative Newbie Bashing Energy here.Doom 3 is in development by id Software. The official site is presumable at www.ua-corp.com. Lead programmer John Carmack showed an

Yo lord
thanks for the information
but some people say they have doom 3
is that true
thanks anyway

Guest ZEBRAMADNESS
Lord FlatHead said:

Doom 3 is in development by id Software. The official site is presumable at www.ua-corp.com. Lead programmer John Carmack showed an in-progress movie of it at the MacWorld expo in February. It will most likely be released in 2002. And that's pretty much all we know about it at this point.

O
b the way
the page is under contruction
I will look a nother time

tjo Zebramadness

ZEBRAMADNESS said:

but some people say they have doom 3 is that true

Ummm no, believe it or not, some people post stuff that's even more retarted than you.

(Damn. There, I did it).

Guest ZEBRAMADNESS

i'm sorry
but i'm dutch
so i diddn't understand you
sorry about that
thanks anyway

Zebramadness

ZEBRAMADNESS said:

i'm sorry but i'm dutch

GODDAMMIT.... Why did you say that? I'm Dutch too.... AND I'M NOT RETARDED... FUCK.

Doh iedereen is nederlands:p ( Doh, everyones dutch:P )

Well, i hope doom 3 releases around 2002. Theres a chance it will be released at 2003 or something, just like they delayed quake 3. After quake 3 I didnt think they could drive me all nuts again, but they are with a even better product in development. Again.. I CANT WAIT!

Lord FlatHead said:

Ummm don't want to disturb anyone but IM FUCKING DUTCH TOO ! Well, in fact I'm Belgian, but I speak the language.

So thats whats wrong with you!

Lord FlatHead said:

But your bar is at max power! C´mon, hurry! Make back, back, down, front, back & high punch and you´ll make the special power!

Who doesn´t want to see Lord Flathead´s Mighty Blow of Annihilation?

Guest Cop999

That's NONSENSE!

if you've seen D3 screenshots, which means this game IS in the middle of working in process, duh it exists

Lord FlatHead said:

Ummm don't want to disturb anyone but IM FUCKING DUTCH TOO ! Well, in fact I'm Belgian, but I speak the language.

Hey my mother's father's father's father's father's father was half-dutch (not kidding!), and I speak German as a second language and its almost the closest thing to Dutch. Therefor I am mildly disgrutled at the fact that you claim yourself to be dutch.

Guest Asin Venom

allmost everybudy is dutch
i'm dutch everydudy or close dutch

Guest lordjunge

no no no no its not finished.
stupid question.

Hello.
Some parts of Doom3 do exist, I'm pretty sure. However, it's gonna be one heck of a long time before we see a finished product. You should be able to pick up around mid-to-late next year.
What version of DooM do you have? Regular or Ultimate? I too have Doom2.

Lord FlatHead said:

Yo, try and be nice to the guy. It'll cut down on the death threats. This goes for all of ya!

Lord FlatHead said:

I speak 3 different languages: American, German, and Spanish.
I remind myself of a spy.