• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest s999cop

Why are there so many FAKE Doom3

Guest s999cop

yo yo people!
I heard alot about "Hey i got Doom3", "I have D3", or "Need D3", these such of things. But as the matter of fact, i learned it's not even released, so when you say "I have Doom3", it's probably a fake one from warez. I once saw there's Doom3 from some website called "Dirty Harry", that doom3 is uglier than Doom2! UNBELIEVBLE!

and it has mostly some repeated maps from doom1 or doom2 or FD, guess it's warez too but its just some old crap!

"yo yo people!"

Sup brutha.

"I heard alot about "Hey i got Doom3", "I have D3", or "Need D3", these such of things."

I have never heard that anywhere. If anyone says it they're just simple liars, that's all. I wouldn't believe it if someone said they had Max Payne or Unreal 2 either.

"But as the matter of fact, i learned it's not even released, so when you say "I have Doom3", it's probably a fake one from warez. I once saw there's Doom3 from some website called "Dirty Harry", that doom3 is uglier than Doom2! UNBELIEVBLE!"

When you learned it's not even released? The hell? Isn't that the whole point of this forum? Also I find it very believeable that there would be a fake Doom 3 floating around for a laugh.

"and it has mostly some repeated maps from doom1 or doom2 or FD, guess it's warez too but its just some old crap!"

Well... thank you for bringing the matter to our attention, I guess.

Guest Point
Psyonisis said:

Yer such a turd... jesus christ my dog could have figured that one out.

I wish I had one of those super dogs...

Guest Cop999
deadnail said:

"yo yo people!"

Sup brutha.

"I heard alot about "Hey i got Doom3", "I have D3", or "Need D3", these such of things."

I have never heard that anywhere. If anyone says it they're just simple liars, that's all. I wouldn't believe it if someone said they had Max Payne or Unreal 2 either.

"But as the matter of fact, i learned it's not even released, so when you say "I have Doom3", it's probably a fake one from warez. I once saw there's Doom3 from some website called "Dirty Harry", that doom3 is uglier than Doom2! UNBELIEVBLE!"

When you learned it's not even released? The hell? Isn't that the whole point of this forum? Also I find it very believeable that there would be a fake Doom 3 floating around for a laugh.

"and it has mostly some repeated maps from doom1 or doom2 or FD, guess it's warez too but its just some old crap!"

Well... thank you for bringing the matter to our attention, I guess.

I meant the graphic in that fake doom3 is so ugly unbelievely, worse than any iwad or any pwad

So, you´re actually Cop999 AND s999cop. Might I ask why you have 2 different usernames and email adresses?

Guest Cop999

ha, zaldron, you figured that out, nice

well, i just wanted to get rid of the "s" where in front of my name, just dont want ppl call me s999cop, it sounds weird, so i switched my name 999cop to Cop999, and 2 different email address cuz after i have the hotmail account, I felt "999cop@free-1.com" is much easier to memorize, so so far , does it matter to you?

Actually I heard about people making Doom3.Wads a long time ago (maybe thinking another sequal would never be released). I think someone even made a Doom4. Maybe thats what it was.