Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
deadnail

zebramadness, Asin Venom, all new guys read

1) Doom 3 is not finished. The game is still in development. It will probably be released next year.

2) Don't ask to download it, because not only does the game not exist right now I highly doubt you have a system that could run it anyway, and that's even if one of us felt like emailing you a gig.

Both of you have violated the terms of use of this BBS. This is not a non-existant warez forum, go to NewDoom.com for that.

deadnail said:

1) Doom 3 is not finished. The game is still in development. It will probably be released next year.

I can hardly believe that these guys REALLY don't know this. Tsssss...

They must be joking... even Username knew about DooM 3 status... well, I think. Hard to know with that language.

To dead snail-we have a problem:you. Not only are you a sad pathetic loser who continues attempting to prove he isn't gay but you also seem to think those in the forum give a shit about your knowledge of guns. No one cares, so shut the fuck up. Perhaps your deluded sense of power can be once again refreshed as you hurriedly destroy this post, but in any case do not bother to write a reply because it won't be read by anyone,especially me, who rarely frequents this forum anymore mainly because it is control by the dickless twat that is- brain dead (fe)male (deadnail to his friends-ie his mum)

the-widow-maker said:

...but you also seem to think those in the forum give a shit about your knowledge of guns. No one cares, so shut the fuck up...

Actually... I do find that stuff interesting to read. I know a lot more about guns now than I did before.
I can't remember the last time I saw a usefull post created by you, widow-shaker...

the-widow-maker said:

To dead snail-we have a problem:you. Not only are you a sad pathetic loser who continues attempting to prove he isn't gay but you also seem to think those in the forum give a shit about your knowledge of guns. No one cares, so shut the fuck up. Perhaps your deluded sense of power can be once again refreshed as you hurriedly destroy this post, but in any case do not bother to write a reply because it won't be read by anyone,especially me, who rarely frequents this forum anymore mainly because it is control by the dickless twat that is- brain dead (fe)male (deadnail to his friends-ie his mum)

"To dead snail-we have a problem:you."

Does he speak for everyone?

"Not only are you a sad pathetic loser who continues attempting to prove he isn't gay but you also seem to think those in the forum give a shit about your knowledge of guns."

Stop thinking about my sexuality, you pervert, no one else does. It's no one's but your own insidious obsession. Maybe some day after you find out that sleeping next to a woman is better than the actual sex you'll realize to stop caring about where other people stick their dicks.

My knowledge of guns? Watch a few movies, that's how I learned. I can't help it if you're inattentive.

"No one cares, so shut the fuck up."

Again you pompously assume the role as the Doomworld forum cheerleader.

"Perhaps your deluded sense of power can be once again refreshed as you hurriedly destroy this post, but in any case do not bother to write a reply because it won't be read by anyone,especially me, who rarely frequents this forum anymore mainly because it is control by the dickless twat that is- brain dead (fe)male (deadnail to his friends-ie his mum)"

Your sentence structure gets more and more appaling with everything you type.

Deluded sense of power...? What... are you jealous of my random coming into moderator status? Grow up.

Don't bother to reply since you won't read it? You're too good for this forum? Then why are you polluting it with your brain vomit every time you hit 'reply'?

Following all of that was yet another reference to my dick. Stay away, it's not for you. Silly faggot, dicks are for chicks.

Keep these in your little mind, numnuts:
1) I did not attack anyone, I pointed out that they were misusing this forum.
2) I did not delete their posts.
3) You [for some idiotic reason or another] just took it upon yourself to attack me when I was completely in the right.

Take whatever misgivings of me and inherent distrust of Americans you may have and shove them right up your ass, you limey fuckwit. Quit wasting my time.

the-widow-maker said:

Hey, it´s The-Window-Washer!!

How´s your Machiavellic plan for nail-bombing Elyuca´s house? Or it was Sokath´s? Anyway... it´s not like if you actually had the guts to do it.

The only thing we need now is some of Macvile's coffee...
"..Hey widow-shaker, have some coffee man, it's free............ ;)"

Guest Dream Destroyer
the-widow-maker said:

>To dead snail-we have a problem:you.

You have a problem, not we. We like Deadnail. Your the newbie who came in, your the one who got flamed. You want me to prove my point? Anyone who likes Widow-Maker, please speak up. I really wanna see if anyone out there actually likes this guy.
Me personally, I'm VERY FUCKING ANNOYED that your shoving words in my mouth. You guys are extremely annoying, and anyone who does answer the aformentioned question with a "yes". I seriously think they should seek some SERIOUS psychological aid, or they could just shoot themselfs. Personally I wouldn't blame them if they couldn't think of a better way to remove your taint.

>Not only are you a sad pathetic loser who continues attempting >to prove he isn't gay

Ummm, what? He isn't gay. It's fact. Why would he even attempt to prove something that isn't true. If I learned anything about Deadnail, it's that he loves chicks, and if he were gay, he would have no problem telling the world it. Because he seems to tell everyone EVERYTHING ELSE. This sentence right here just points out some form of abscure ignorance on your part. Try attacking people with real insults. "pathetic"... your calling someone you don't know pathetic, that in turn is pathetic. Note: I am not calling you pathetic, but your actions pathetic. Just don't let your actions speak for you.

>but you also seem to think those in the forum give a shit about >your knowledge of guns.

He only talks about guns when it is on topic. The fact that your even using this against him just further proves the instability of your arguement. And... If people in this forum don't give a shit about what he says, they damn well say it. Even the "oldies" get flamed for saying stupid stuff. Again, just more proof for me on how instable your arguement is.

>No one cares, so shut the fuck up.

Again, I am very insulted that you feel the need to speak for me. I personally care, I think of deadnail as the metaphorical spice to these forums. In fact, if he left, I'd have no reason to come here, it'd be fucking boring. This forum has got to be the biggest Deja-vu trip I've ever had in my life, and I respect all those that can actually be original.

>Perhaps your deluded sense of power can be once again refreshed as you hurriedly destroy this post,

As you can see, the post has not been destroyed, he instead responded to your post with counter points to every one of your insults. So, again, add some more instability to your argument. Why? Deadnail does not delete stuff like this. He responds, with logical, well founded answers and counter points. It's a proven fact. If you actually have read any of his posts, you would have known that. But again, you speak before you think, this is assuming that you can think at all of course.

> but in any case do not bother to write a reply because it
> won't be read by anyone,especially me,

Umm, I read his reply, and I found it really amusing, because unlike you, he has good points, and solid proof. You won't read his reply? Why? Because you don't wanna hear what he has to say about your comments? Your afriad that he's right and your wrong. Honestly, in a argument like this, I don't think you should be chickenshit and run away like you are doing. But then again, chickenshit is your middle name, right?

> who rarely frequents this forum anymore mainly because it is >control by the dickless twat that is- brain dead (fe)male >(deadnail to his friends-ie his mum)

Actually, I rarely frequent this forums because every time I do, I see a million, ERROR FILLED (be that spelling or gramatical) posts asking "wh3n 15 d00m ]|[#$@ c0mng 0u7?". Like I stated before, Deadnail is obviously way more welcome here than you. Fuck, you don't become a moderator to a forum if everyone hates you. Seriously, where the fuck do you get half of your crap?

Well, um, glad to see I'm your metaphorical spice... er, yeah. Ahem.

Anyway, thanks for getting my back... although you STILL capitalize my nickname.. tsk tsk.

By the way, name ONE thing I openly admit that most people wouldn't!

Guest Dream Destroyer

That you have sex with donkeys that are infected with leperacy.
:P

Dream Destroyer said:

That you have sex with donkeys that are infected with leperacy.
:P

Um, I'm not a bestophile nor am I infected with leprosy. Make no judgements of my infection based on the fact that I can actually SPELL it but.. well.. fuck you. =)

the-widow-maker said:

widow maker...may I offer some comments?

How old are you...five?

You obviously can't say very many words without using explicit language, which I must say, shows a lack of maturity, and inability to properly express yourself. Your rhetoric is as boring as it is unintelligible.

If you don't like somebody here, why don't you just go to another site's forums. Maybe you can play nicely with different people.

One more thing:
If you look at the forum listing, deadnail is a moderator here. Someone up above seems to like him. As do the majority of us down here. You're in the minority buddy.

Jesus Christ! Don't send them to newdoom.com. WE DON'T WANT THEM!!!!!!!!1111

Btw, you CAN actually download Doom3 from newdoom.com. It looks funny though :P

the-widow-maker said:

your e-mail is @virgin.net

hehe...I guess all the virgins like to stick together

Guest Matt PmRd
the-widow-maker said:

how dare you talk that way to deadnail!

the-widow-maker said:

piss off wanker bitch and good riddance...why do you attack deadnail? it wouldn't be the same here without him, but much better without you, asshole.

Zaldron said:

They must be joking... even Username knew about DooM 3 status... well, I think. Hard to know with that language.

i wish username would start posting again. that shit was fucking hilarious, that was the first tiem i heared the all your base thing. and the whole ball shit snake loser thing was classic. he was most likely using a language translater correct?

the-widow-maker said:

in the immortal words of the pissed off Halflife security gaurd:

"You're gonna wish you hadn't done that >=)"

nuff said?

masterhassan said:

i wish username would start posting again. that shit was fucking hilarious, that was the first tiem i heared the all your base thing. and the whole ball shit snake loser thing was classic. he was most likely using a language translater correct?

QUOTE-------
piss off wanker bitch ----
-----
What the hell?