Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Epistax

UUDDLRLRBABAS

Guest Epistax

This absolutely HAS to be a cheat in doom3.
I assume you all get it.

Also i hope there aren't any anticheat campaigns... i can't imagine how long it would take me to make a wad if I couldn't clip... or couldn't not clip... wait.. that means could clip.. well f*ck.

I doubt it, 'cuz id is making the game, not Konami. I'm such a fucking dweeb, I actually have that on a T-Shirt (gameskins.com)...

Guest Epistax
the-widow-maker said:

Well. Unless that was a doom64 cheat, and the U's mean up S is start etc then no, I don't get it because I dont speak eastern mongolian!

*western

Hey I remember that. Back in the days before I realize console gaming systems were a joke. That's Mortal Kombat or some stupid shit like that, isn't it?

Guest Epistax

almost every game made by kanomi has an
up up down down left right left right b a b aa start cheat
in contra it gave you 30 lives instead of the usual 3.

Epistax said:

almost every game made by kanomi has an
up up down down left right left right b a b aa start cheat
in contra it gave you 30 lives instead of the usual 3.

OK, I knew I remembered that from somewhere :) Contra... :) :) :) Man I gotta get one of those Emulators or whatever people have that plays those games on their PCs. I gotta play Zelda 1 again.

Speaking of old games, did anybody ever have the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles NES game? I could never pass that city setup, the one where they're driving around in the tank and you can go in different buildings, etc. I got far but never passed it. That was one of 3 or 4 games out of maybe 100 that I never beat.

Guest Epistax

my brother beat that game. I could never beat the level where you had to disarm all the traps underwater next to the dam.