Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Perforator

Damn still no more Doom 3 news.

I'd like to say sorry to all those that I have missed latley beings my awayness of doomworld.com. I'd like to shout out to Deadnail and say, "WHAT THE FUCK IT UP BROTHER."

But beings I've been gone for so long, is there and more doom 3 news since Febuary?

Yeah...this is what it was like on every forum when the original Doom was to be released. No new news for months at a time, and everybody ran out of topics to talk about, and one group of people even pulled the SPISPOPD stunt.

If you know what SPISPOPD means (besides the last 8 letters in the clipping cheat) den u know what I meanz.

If you don't know, just ask.

Lord FlatHead said:

www.idspispopd.com

Wow. Cool. I know everyone is gonna hate me for bringing this up but I just realised that the first DooM novel mentioned something about smashing pumpkins into small piles of putrid debris. Anyway, I want idspispopd back in DooM although I'm not too fond of cheats.

Personally I think that cheat is too long to type. If I cheat, I just want quick things that can be done easily. Like idclip : nice and short, quick. A lot better than idspispopd

Guest interrupt 00h
Amanichen said:

Yeah...this is what it was like on every forum when the original Doom was to be released. No new news for months at a time, and everybody ran out of topics to talk about, and one group of people even pulled the SPISPOPD stunt.

If you know what SPISPOPD means (besides the last 8 letters in the clipping cheat) den u know what I meanz.

If you don't know, just ask.

Smashing
Pumpkins
Into
Small
Piles
Of
Putrid
Debris

What the fuck it up? Um, well... not much really. Just making some minor road trips and playing far too much Capcom vs SNK on my Dreamcast is all.

interrupt 00h said:

Smashing
Pumpkins
Into
Small
Piles
Of
Putrid
Debris

That was actually the name of an old ass game...never played it though. Maybe Smashing Pumpkins took their name from it...nah.