Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest soulassssns

doom bible

Guest soulassssns

whats the url of this doom bible, id like to take a look at it....

You can check out the doom bible on doomworld.com (right here!)..
Check out the main-page... I think it's somewhere on the right.

What? The doom bible is the most boring piece of shit I've ever laid eyes on. Instead you should've told him to check out the shareware section and download the early demo's of doom: to appreciate how far the game has come and to witness firsthand every thing that was cut from the final version etc....

My god, Window-Washer. Did you get butt-f*cked by your uncle when you where 4 years old or something? Shut your ugly mouth..

He wanted to read the damn bible, so I just helped him out. When was the last time you helped someone? cunt...

When I... You know-you're right! I can't remember the last time, no wait..yes I can-last night! With your mum, yep, helped her out real nice if you know what I mean.

Go to opposite corners until you can behave. I don't want to hear excuses from either of you.

If you really need something else to do besides verbally assault each other then try Capcom vs SNK for Dreamcast, it's great.

Disorder said:

My god, Window-Washer. Did you get butt-f*cked by your uncle when you where 4 years old or something? Shut your ugly mouth..

He wanted to read the damn bible, so I just helped him out. When was the last time you helped someone? cunt...

Disorder...I too, am SICK of the-widow-maker.

deadnail said:

Go to opposite corners until you can behave. I don't want to hear excuses from either of you.

If you really need something else to do besides verbally assault each other then try Capcom vs SNK for Dreamcast, it's great.

Hehe yeah I know-I really regret getting rid of my DC, cos' a load of cool games started coming out just afterwards, and the ps2 isn't as great as I thought it would be.

Amanichen said:

Disorder...I too, am SICK of the-widow-maker.

Only cos' it gives you a chance to suck Deadnails dick!! I quote from one of your posts-'How dare you talk to deadnail like that'
I mean: who are you??? deadnail isn't a god you know. How dare I??? Jesus christ little boy get a life, he is only the forum moderator not the fucking Prime minister. Are you his minion or something? And why the fuck are you sick of me? I have never directly insulted you until now. Did your mum O.D on crack when she was pregnant with you or what huh? because you are one sick piece of shit.

the-widow-maker said:

Hehe yeah I know-I really regret getting rid of my DC, cos' a load of cool games started coming out just afterwards, and the ps2 isn't as great as I thought it would be.

yup yup yup bad move but the dc is not dead yet!!!

Jesus don't remind me! All my friends are having a field day about it,constantly reminding me smugly that I was a dunce to sell the dc. Mind you, PC's are best.