Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

Level settings

I haven't really heard anything about the level settings, but I assume that they will be way more realistic than the origianl Doom levels ever thought about being. I suppose there will be Base style levels, Hell style levels, and maybe space style levels. I don't know.
Does anybody know anything about the overall level them for Doom3?
I would like to see Base/Hell-themed levels. Supposedly the demons' presence warps anything if they stay around for too long, and maybe that's way the levels in the original Doom/Doom2 look so funky.
Tell me whatcha think.

I don't know if anything on that has been released, but from the look of the video (which could as easily not represent the game's intent) I wouldn't rule out a space ship/station theme. IMO, the setting in the video felt more like a ship than a space station.

I agree. Those corridors made me think of something that isn´t big enough to make lot´s of open, living space. Even the walls resemble ship´s panels, those that can be pulled off to repair the tech under them.
There were *NO* rooms that looked like Hell, and I´m almost sure not even one of them was in a planet colony/outpost.

If these rooms are alpha versions of official maps, then Im pretty sure the game starts over a ship, before everything gets fucked up.