Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ikki

don't you think this?

Guest ikki

1-that it will be kool to use buddies in doom 3 like friends.
(just like in half life)

2-the appear of more characters like Phobos the yellow dude.

3-a jump button

3-dark levels

don't u think it?

1- That would rock...especially heavily-armed marines. Maybe even a friendly demon...maybe not.

2- I don't know what you're talking about here. It has something to do with Quake 3, right?

3- Of corse there will be a jump button. There hasn't been a FPS game for over five years without one.

4- From the preview, it looks like we'll be getting plenty of dark levels. I'd rather have only a few dark levels. Thats the one thing that annoyed me about AvP.

Guest ikki

Phobos

i'm talking about a second character bedides Flynnt

just like in RPG that u have a lot of characters

why not in doom 3?

ikki said:

i'm talking about a second character bedides Flynnt

Who the fuck is Flynnt?!

Doom = loneliness + hell + double barrelled shotgun (something like that)

danarchist said:

Ah that would be cool. I just haven't played Q3 all that much.

Phobos is Superfly Johnson (Daikatana) dressed in an orange spacemarine battle suit.

Tetzlaff said:

Who the fuck is Flynnt?!

Doom = loneliness + hell + double barrelled shotgun (something like that)

Flynnt = Flynn Taggart, Aka, Doomguy (hint: he wears green armor and you see out of his eyes when playing doom). I can't beleive you couldn't figure that out dunce!

I would prefer that doom 3 had more techy levels - or at the very least that any techy levels that are in the game (like a base or installation) don't turn into hell-levels halfway into the map. God I hate it when I am playing and then I discover the map ain't over yet (didn't really happen in the game that much, mostly with mapmakers, but it's still something I dont wanna see).

And im not too sure I want to see much of the shotgun used, maybe some other kind of weapon should take the glory (like a machinegun perhaps?).

Tetzlaff said:

Phobos is Superfly Johnson (Daikatana) dressed in an orange spacemarine battle suit.

hah!