Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Blood Donor

ahhhhhh!!! newbie

Guest Blood Donor

Hi everyone. Thought i might as well sign up considering i have been reading these for a while.

Anyway these are a few ideas i have been having about D3.

1. What if they made it so the demons actually ran out of ammo? Then they could kamikaze towards you or they could (not very doom style) run away.

2. you could carry a type of dart gun which would make the demon go beserk (so it would start attacking other demons as well).

3. Sould D3 have grenades? BIG chunks of demon meat flying about =P

4. What about the idea of having different aged demons? So you could have baby cacodemons which take less damage to kill and have a weaker attack.

My friend i really like all about the ammo stuff, it would be really cool to see a cyberdemon reloading his bazoka, or the chain gun dude taking clips from his dead partners.

It will be also very cool to hear them screaming orders like in HL.

BTW, in a few weeks i will upload a webpage whit images in pencil of all the charactes in the doom saga, and if anyone is looking for the poster of doom 2, send me a mail and a will send it to you, the artist who drew this is Brom, he also drew the heretic poster. And if ID has to choose and artist for the doom box,I will like a lot it was him.

And well, newbie here, yes, in DOOM no, Doom is the best of best, i have been playing it for 4 years and the CyberDemon always scares the shit out of me. Also the atmosphere, men is so F*cking cool.

My life in one word: DOOM
and yes, sorry about my english

Guest CRiZ

Yeah! Enemies should have finite ammo amounts too! It's only fair!

I think there should be more realistic reloading too... like in quake fortress.

Hi !

>What about the idea of having different aged demons? So you >could have baby cacodemons which take less damage to kill and >have a weaker attack.

Pretty cool ! I like this idea.
Killing a baby-Caco would cause a very fat and angry mom-Caco
that wants to taste your meat.....

Wow! Actually some new ideas...reloading deomns would be cool. Baby demons would be pretty interesting, but nothing as annoying as baby headcrabs from Half-Life. It would be cool to see mother monsters...the Imp Lord would be awesome (just think, an imp the size of a cyberdemon).

Awww that would be real cool...just blastin baby demon face with de rocket!!!!! MEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAAAaaaaaaa...