Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Terrordude

Screenshot ????

Guest Terrordude

Wel I take a look at that schot (about 10 min)
and let see

Loading XIAN/ dc3_02
DOOM
technology Demo

It looks like they are working hard on it !!!
It looks very spacey and with blue thints into it
XIAN is this the name of A first episode ???

We will see what comes

And if you look at his ICQ window, there is Tim Willits. Now you can add id members to your contact list =))))). Click on add user/nickname/search and here you are. Tim Willits, it's confirmed by it's e-mail adress that is shown on the search result window (twillits@idsoftware.com).

I *almost* have Graeme Devine on my list. He didn´t authorize me yet, altough I´ve never tried to force him... :)

Feronth said:

And if you look at his ICQ window, there is Tim Willits. Now you can add id members to your contact list =))))). Click on add user/nickname/search and here you are. Tim Willits, it's confirmed by it's e-mail adress that is shown on the search result window (twillits@idsoftware.com).

It also says homepage: idsoftware.com and also says Male, age 27, from Mesquite, Texas...sonds like the dude.

Feronth said:

heheeeee