Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lord FlatHead

AM I THE FIRST TO NOTICE ????

http://www.voodooextreme.com/apache/shots/doom3

What the fuck are those other shots in the directory ? Could it truly be shots from the tech demo ? And, most of all, call a nurse cause I think my heart just imploded.

Heh, i saw these screenies before at some finish or swedish site. It was about a contest. Of what game are these pictures from: unreal 2, doom 3, and some other games where on the list.
But if voodooextreme have them in their doom 3 url, its quite possible. The round shapes looks really id like to me. Cause i heard they used the q3 engine to start off with, and rebuild it, I can say that it is doom 3 .

WAIT a moment, where are the shadows??!? Now I believe this is Unreal 2.

THERE ARE NO BUMPMAPS HERE!!!!! It´s Unreal II

IT´S UNREAL II folks. Im so certain...

AIRmichael said:

Heh, i saw these screenies before at some finish or swedish site. It was about a contest. Of what game are these pictures from: unreal 2, doom 3, and some other games where on the list.
But if voodooextreme have them in their doom 3 url, its quite possible. The round shapes looks really id like to me. Cause i heard they used the q3 engine to start off with, and rebuild it, I can say that it is doom 3 .

I saw this pics some months ago on a german Q3 page. The lighting totally reminds me to UT, so I never believed that they could be Doom3 shots, and if I remember right, they actually are from Unreal2 or Duke Nukem For Ever, but not Doom3, of course.

Guest CRiZ

Definately not Doom3. These pictures are shit. They don't look any better than Quake3. And like Zaldron said, no bumpmaps either.

Guest Matt PmRd

all you guys suck (j/k) those are pic of the lithtech engine

Guest Tonx

Yeah.. those pics are s*itt indead!! Maybe it's with minimal GFX options DOOM III tec demo? But I don't think that too!! The GF3 demostration video was billion times better!!!